British Gungrabbers working to interfere with American election

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

British Gungrabbers working to interfere with American election

Post by Paladin »

Nearly 100 current and former Labour Party staff are going to battleground states in the US election to campaign for Kamala Harris, with the party offering to ‘sort your housing’

https://x.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1846859483428856266
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Noggin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: British Gungrabbers working to interfere with American election

Post by Noggin »

Oh Please Please Please have them send some to my part of Texas.

I just want one of them to confront me and then try to lecture me about how few people in the UK are killed by guns.
It would make my day to see their faces watching an open carrying old guy respond in an accent they are more familiar with, and giving them a history lesson about their own country and the levels of violence there today compared to how it was when I was a child. Also how violent crime there is worse there now than back in the 70s when I could and did legally own a 4" .357Mag and a .380acp pistol, a privilage withdrawn by the government in 1996.
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: British Gungrabbers working to interfere with American election

Post by Paladin »

I'm about ready to send her an email, since she advertised it and all :biggrinjester:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”