CC question

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HighVelocity »

txinvestigator wrote:Use common sense. Is it obvious it is a gun? If so, you are in violation.

The law does not require that the actual gun be seen; it is a violation for you to intentionally fail to conceal the gun. The law also defines concealed as "a handgun, the presence of which is not openly discernible to the ordinary observation of a reasonable person."
Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your point of view, most folks are completely unobservant.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

JKDubb

Post by JKDubb »

HighVelocity wrote:
txinvestigator wrote:Use common sense. Is it obvious it is a gun? If so, you are in violation.

The law does not require that the actual gun be seen; it is a violation for you to intentionally fail to conceal the gun. The law also defines concealed as "a handgun, the presence of which is not openly discernible to the ordinary observation of a reasonable person."
Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your point of view, most folks are completely unobservant.
This is true, Just the other day I was standing in a doorway at my office running my flappers and a co-worker went to tap me and guess what she tapped...yes my fully loaded .40cal Baby Desert Eagle. She looks at me a little wierd and I react like she hurt me as I move out of the way. We look at each other and she say's "oh relax, I only hit your phone" I said "no you actually hit my P.D.A. but I am gonna let it slide this time." hahaha...
Don't get caught acting stupid in the no stupid zone

76 days from packet to plastic!

LedJedi
Posts in topic: 4

Post by LedJedi »

JKDubb wrote:"oh relax, I only hit your phone" I said "no you actually hit my P.D.A. but I am gonna let it slide this time." hahaha...
:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

calvinbr

Post by calvinbr »

JKDubb,

Good save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin
Rule one, Be Armed!
PROUD C.H.L. holder!!!!!!
PROUD NRA member
Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

calvinbr wrote:JKDubb,

Good save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:iagree:
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”