No longer a way to check processing status.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RadarLuv
Posts in topic: 1

No longer a way to check processing status.

Post by RadarLuv »

I just got off the phone with The State to check on my app as the online portion only directed me to an instructors application link. She informed me that they have removed the portion where you can check the process of your app and they will not be putting it back up, so calling is not our only option. :waiting:

Mrs_Wright

Re: No longer a way to check processing status.

Post by Mrs_Wright »

Mine never showed a status, BUT a new section popped up where I could cage address report a lost card etc and a couple days later my card was in the mail. So I assume that could be an indicator

victory

Post by victory »

Good things come to those who wait.

jmra

Post by jmra »

RadarLuv wrote:I just got off the phone with The State to check on my app as the online portion only directed me to an instructors application link. She informed me that they have removed the portion where you can check the process of your app and they will not be putting it back up, so calling is not our only option. :waiting:
Yep. They probably got tired of people calling and complaining about the system not showing regular updates. I heard many people say, "If you aren't going to update each step when it happens why have have them to begin with?" People should be careful what they ask for.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

jmra wrote:
RadarLuv wrote:I just got off the phone with The State to check on my app as the online portion only directed me to an instructors application link. She informed me that they have removed the portion where you can check the process of your app and they will not be putting it back up, so calling is not our only option. :waiting:
Yep. They probably got tired of people calling and complaining about the system not showing regular updates. I heard many people say, "If you aren't going to update each step when it happens why have have them to begin with?" People should be careful what they ask for.
:iagree: That and it should save them a ton of money on bandwidth charges.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

gringo pistolero

Post by gringo pistolero »

It it means they spend more time processing the applications, I approve! :thumbs2:

Not that I really have a dog in the fight now that I switched to the Arizona license for a variety of reasons, but better late than never.
I sincerely apologize to anybody I offended by suggesting the Second Amendment also applies to The People who don't work for the government.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”