Job interview prayers please (UPDATE)

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
airborned
Posts in topic: 3

Job interview prayers please (UPDATE)

Post by airborned »

Im off to a interview for a promotion. It is a huge one probably the biggest on iv ever had. If you get some time shoot a few up for me please and ill do my best down here. The interview is a at 10 o'clock and i feel like im getting an ulcer lol.

(UPDATE): I was offered the job today. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I hope everything goes well in it and i will last a long time at it. It came with a substantial raise and a new house to go with it. So party at my new house :woohoo
Last edited by airborned on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texascrewser
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Job interview prayers please

Post by Texascrewser »

Good luck! Just remember breathe!!!

GlockDude26

Post by GlockDude26 »

be yourself but praise obummer and you'll get in for sure..... :roll:

seriously though good luck!
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Praying for you now!

Topic author
airborned

Post by airborned »

Im out it lasted 2 hours. Is that a normal amount of time or do they take that long ? I haven't had an interview in years. I think it went well i forgot to talk about some aspects of leadership i felt were important but they didn't line up with the questions asked other than that i thought i covered all my bases. But thank you for the prayers this promotion will be a life changing one. so i hope it works out for me. Thanks again.

OldGrumpy

Post by OldGrumpy »

airborned wrote:Im out it lasted 2 hours. Is that a normal amount of time or do they take that long ? I haven't had an interview in years. I think it went well i forgot to talk about some aspects of leadership i felt were important but they didn't line up with the questions asked other than that i thought i covered all my bases. But thank you for the prayers this promotion will be a life changing one. so i hope it works out for me. Thanks again.

Having spent a lot of years in Human Resources, I seriously doubt anyone would have spent that amount of time with you unless they had serous interest in you for that position. Good luck and remember whatever the outcome that you did your best and trusted God for the outcome.
Love God, Family, USA, and Texas
Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God - Micah 6:8

txglock21

Post by txglock21 »

OldGrumpy wrote:
airborned wrote:Im out it lasted 2 hours. Is that a normal amount of time or do they take that long ? I haven't had an interview in years. I think it went well i forgot to talk about some aspects of leadership i felt were important but they didn't line up with the questions asked other than that i thought i covered all my bases. But thank you for the prayers this promotion will be a life changing one. so i hope it works out for me. Thanks again.

Having spent a lot of years in Human Resources, I seriously doubt anyone would have spent that amount of time with you unless they had serous interest in you for that position. Good luck and remember whatever the outcome that you did your best and trusted God for the outcome.
:iagree: Although in my case (last promotion to supervisor), my interview lasted about 5 minutes. I think they knew before I stepped foot in the interview who they wanted. It only took me 20 years to get there! :mrgreen:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Prayers from the Cottons also. Let us know how it comes out.

Chas.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Two hours is a good sign! :thumbs2:
NRA Endowment Member

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

WildBill wrote:
Two hours is a good sign! :thumbs2:
Two hours sounds like underlings preparing their report/s to the overlings. Good luck!

Topic author
airborned

Re: Job interview prayers please (UPDATE)

Post by airborned »

(UPDATE): I was offered the job today. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I hope everything goes well in it and i will last a long time at it. It came with a substantial raise and a new house to go with it. So party at my new house :woohoo

OldGrumpy

Post by OldGrumpy »

Congratulations
Love God, Family, USA, and Texas
Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God - Micah 6:8

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

congrats

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Great news Airborned. Keep up the good work. :party:
NRA Endowment Member

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

WildBill wrote:Great news Airborned. Keep up the good work. :party:
:iagree: ATW! :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”