November waiting

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Chuck Bullitt
Posts in topic: 4

Re: November waiting

Post by Chuck Bullitt »

Chuck Bullitt wrote:
Chuck Bullitt wrote:
Chuck Bullitt wrote:Guess I belong in the November waiting section. Applied online and mailed info 11/27.

Friend of mine just received his license a week or so ago. Said it was 84 days mailbox to mailbox.

I'm at day 51, so figure sometime towards the end of next month.
First update online and is in the Manufacturing Pending stage. At day 70.
And today it says mailed. Day 71.
Received it in the mail last night. 77 days mailbox to mailbox.

Pun
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Pun »

any one still waiting on november should call. I got through today and the convo went something like this: (level 2 person)

me: i submitted app on the nov 15th and docs on 26th
dps: asked for social/dl - did you recieve conf, email, was it from this email acct
me: yes yes yes

wait....

dps: Ok sir, well if it was the 15th, they are currently workin in early dec...
me: Yes, mine was nov 15th...not dec 15th

wait....

dps: ok sir its either in the drawer(? not sure if I heard correctly, but the thought of my app bein in some drawer made me laugh)....oh wait here is your email..., you should recieve your license 7-10 business days from tuesday...monday is a holiday
me: thanks

needless to say, im not holding my breath...
11/26: paperwork submitted online
2/14: Status Update
2/19: Mailed
2/22: In mailbox
88 days.
Hitler Reacts to CHL wait time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GXMcjn3AY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TomV
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TomV »

Well, you did better than I did. 15 minutes of super cool hold music and all she could tell me is they have it and they need more time. She said 2-3 more weeks.

She couldn't explain how people who submitted in December already have a license and I have nothing. :waiting:
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JCtx
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JCtx »

healthinsp wrote:Well, you did better than I did. 15 minutes of super cool hold music and all she could tell me is they have it and they need more time. She said 2-3 more weeks.

She couldn't explain how people who submitted in December already have a license and I have nothing. :waiting:
I got to enjoy 28 minutes of hold music and got the same answer you did. I sent them an email in late December and it took them a month to reply saying it could take up to 8 weeks, it is over 10 weeks for me now with zero updates.

rustyg02
Posts in topic: 4

Post by rustyg02 »

Finally received yesterday, 2-13. :woohoo :woohoo

jmra
Posts in topic: 30

Post by jmra »

rustyg02 wrote:Finally received yesterday, 2-13. :woohoo :woohoo
Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Pun

Post by Pun »

Status update!!!! :txflag:
88 days.
Hitler Reacts to CHL wait time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GXMcjn3AY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ahtoxa
Posts in topic: 8

Post by ahtoxa »

JCtx wrote:
healthinsp wrote:Well, you did better than I did. 15 minutes of super cool hold music and all she could tell me is they have it and they need more time. She said 2-3 more weeks.

I got to enjoy 28 minutes of hold music and got the same answer you did. I sent them an email in late December and it took them a month to reply saying it could take up to 8 weeks, it is over 10 weeks for me now with zero updates.
I'm with ya, guys. Still waiting on mine from November. Even Pun above got an update and I've got nothing. Not a single update.

Calling in, they gave me the same answer - too early and I need to wait. They also didn't have an explanation why December applicants are getting theirs and I'm not.

Pun

Post by Pun »

When I called I said it had been 90 days... Which was partly true... (From time of application), so maybe try saying that to get to level 2 person.
88 days.

LiveFreeorDIE

Post by LiveFreeorDIE »

ahtoxa wrote: I'm with ya, guys. Still waiting on mine from November. Even Pun above got an update and I've got nothing. Not a single update.

Calling in, they gave me the same answer - too early and I need to wait. They also didn't have an explanation why December applicants are getting theirs and I'm not.
[/quote][/quote]

I can't believe you guys from November are still waiting! I mailed in my packet 12/27 and am on the same timeline as you! Mine was also shipped today. I don't know if mine went really fast or you guys just got the short end of the stick. Either way, we should all be seeing plastic soon!

Pun

Post by Pun »

LiveFreeorDIE wrote:
ahtoxa wrote: I'm with ya, guys. Still waiting on mine from November. Even Pun above got an update and I've got nothing. Not a single update.

[/quote]

I can't believe you guys from November are still waiting! I mailed in my packet 12/27 and am on the same timeline as you! Mine was also shipped today. I don't know if mine went really fast or you guys just got the short end of the stick. Either way, we should all be seeing plastic soon![/quote]

Wow. That is really fast. I've heard it also depends on what county you are in.. As some of the process is routed that way. Not sure though. How are you compared to other Decembers?
88 days.

LiveFreeorDIE

Post by LiveFreeorDIE »

Pun wrote: Wow. That is really fast. I've heard it also depends on what county you are in.. As some of the process is routed that way. Not sure though. How are you compared to other Decembers?

I guess middle of the road, I've seen several people who submitted around 12/17 who are on the same timetable as I am. I saw my change at 0800 this morning so I'm hitting it hit the post office today!

ahtoxa
Posts in topic: 8

Post by ahtoxa »

I will call them again next week. Application submitted 11/11 and all docs on 11/25. Zero updates.

Pun

Post by Pun »

To my november waiting friends...made this today for y'all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GXMcjn ... e=youtu.be
88 days.

Pun

Post by Pun »

got it today - total time -88 days
88 days.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”