Banana Arrested

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

texanjoker

Re: Banana Arrested

Post by texanjoker »

What is alarming about a man dressed like a banana wearing a slung AK? What if he was wearing a Obama or Osama mask? Where do we pick and choose? Unfortunately the politicians see incidents like this where some believe this person didn't use common sense and they pass more laws. I think the end game will be near: either we will get OC (for those that want it) or OC of long guns will be taken away. Since OC hasn't passed I think the latter is more likely since it's really nonsense that one can OC a AR or AK but not a 45. Makes no sense.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 3

Post by WildBill »

I think I have a "libertarian" view about this type of thing. I think people should be able to own, possess, and carry pretty much anything they want. It only should be a problem [against the law] if they try to hurt or hurt someone else with that object.
NRA Endowment Member

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 3

Post by cb1000rider »

texanjoker wrote: Since OC hasn't passed I think the latter is more likely since it's really nonsense that one can OC a AR or AK but not a 45. Makes no sense.
Don't go calling a spade a spade...

The reality is you can't open carry a long gun in Texas. Writing that into law does nothing but clarify the enforcement.

Dori
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dori »

howdy wrote:Hey guys, I'm the OP of the threat and I really thought it would morph into banana jokes....like a-peel, slip out of town, etc. Those were funny.
Check out these pics. http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Crime Blotter”