knockout game

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

pcgizzmo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: knockout game

Post by pcgizzmo »

philip964 wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 1-16-49-54

78 year old woman sucker punched.
This infuriates me. This could be my mom. If someone punched my mom like that it would probably kill her she is so frail. I would go hell and back to find the person that did this to someone I loved and if I happened to be around when it occurred my gun would be smoking no doubt.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 24

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

pcgizzmo wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 1-16-49-54

78 year old woman sucker punched.
This infuriates me. This could be my mom. If someone punched my mom like that it would probably kill her she is so frail. I would go heck and back to find the person that did this to someone I loved and if I happened to be around when it occurred my gun would be smoking no doubt.
Funny, I think about it the same way. Then I think, what if this happened to my daughter... I bet I am making her nuts reminding her of this situation over and over again.

CHLLady
Posts in topic: 2

Post by CHLLady »

This infuriates me! :mad5 Where are heir parents?! Start putting their behinds in prison also and I guarantee this will stop. I cannot believe those 3 as described in the link only got 18 months in juvenile! What in the world?! It started out as knockout and proceeded to murder when they continued to beat and kick him to death. I don't get that sentence at all. This is feral hyena behavior, no humanity in these kids.

This behavior is outrageous and I'm mad that the mainstream media isn't raising awareness on this taboo topic of black on other race crime.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

03Lightningrocks

It seems to me these thugs would be real easy to catch. Teens that age tend to travel in very small areas. It would not take much effort to hang out in the area it happened in until you spot a roving band of wild dogs.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Post by philip964 »

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/girl- ... ers-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Girl punched in face by teens, feels the teens need to feel empowered.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Oldgringo »

Here is an interesting blog on the 'knockout game' and I agree totally, FWIW.

Cedar Park Dad
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

03Lightningrocks wrote:I am just curious about what others might have thought about this whole "game". I have thought about this long and hard. How in the world are we going to know when some thug is going to run up from behind us and cold cock us? I don't care how tough a person is, you get socked on the "button" hard enough, you are going down.

Situational awareness is your best defense but its not perfect by any means. Its the same as any other mugging method, because frankly its justa racially motivated mugging.
So now I am suppose to avoid walking near packs of black teens? I have to avoid walking past any group of young teens? Most of the stories seem to be ghetto black kids but like everything else, it could easily spread to anytown USA and be any race of young teens in a pack.
I avoid packs of teens wherever possible. Packs of girl teens are annoying. Boys can be dangerous.

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

I don't know about you, but I don't have eyes in the back of my head.
Its a problem. Avoid bad areas and groups of bad teens but yep its a problem.
Alternatively one could wear a wraparound motorcycle helmet. Nothing stops crime like when the bad break all the bones in his hand... :mrgreen:

Jaguar
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jaguar »

While I am sure it would stop an attack, I'm not a real big fan of my full face helmet while doing 70 mph on my bike in 100 degree heat, now I have to wear it walking around town?

I had an doctor appointment about a month ago and rode my bike, the nurse sees my helmet and say, "did you ride your bike today?" I said, "nope, just really believe in safety."

:mrgreen:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Jaguar wrote:While I am sure it would stop an attack, I'm not a real big fan of my full face helmet while doing 70 mph on my bike in 100 degree heat, now I have to wear it walking around town?

I had an doctor appointment about a month ago and rode my bike, the nurse sees my helmet and say, "did you ride your bike today?" I said, "nope, just really believe in safety."

:mrgreen:
Look at it this way, if the zombies suddenly attack, you're already prepared. Zombies...knockout game, is there a connection? :lol:

03Lightningrocks

Oldgringo wrote:Here is an interesting blog on the 'knockout game' and I agree totally, FWIW.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

jmra
Posts in topic: 11

Post by jmra »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:Here is an interesting blog on the 'knockout game' and I agree totally, FWIW.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Great article.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

This crime is clearly a black on white crime and, to my knowledge, there has been no report of an attack by a white assailant or a black victim. Did you see Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on TV last night calling for an end to this racist, senseless violence? I didn't either, nor did anyone else.

Chas.

TEXASGIANT

Post by TEXASGIANT »

At what point do you get to engage the attacker? When you hear the footsteps speed up behind you? When his arm is cocked back and loaded. You better get it right the first time or you may not get a second chance. Do you have to wait till he strikes you?
You better have this figured out before you are bracing to be hit while firing with your eyes closed.
I am just a simple soldier, I have to much honor to be a politician and there are no statesmen left.

03Lightningrocks

TEXASGIANT wrote:At what point do you get to engage the attacker? When you hear the footsteps speed up behind you? When his arm is cocked back and loaded. You better get it right the first time or you may not get a second chance. Do you have to wait till he strikes you?
You better have this figured out before you are bracing to be hit while firing with your eyes closed.
I don't think you will have the chance to think it all out like that. Even if you have a gun in your hand, getting hit in the right spot on your jaw is going to turn your lights off. It doesn't even have to be a powerful punch. Just placed in the right spot. The part about this that is worrisome comes into the fact that there is NOTHING you can do to prevent it. Unless you refuse to walk past every human alive. It is very likely you will never see it coming.

I have decided that I won't be strolling past any groups of black teens.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”