Geoarge Z arrested again, after disturbance call in Apopka

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
n5wd
Posts in topic: 2

Geoarge Z arrested again, after disturbance call in Apopka

Post by n5wd »

George does seem to be a trouble magnet.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... national_p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Geoarge Z arrested again, after disturbance call in Apop

Post by cb1000rider »

No information. George got arrested after a disturbance call, but the media doesn't know why. 80% of the article is history...

If I were him, I'd find a quiet town in Mexico... Well, maybe not Mexico.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I'd say he has some issues. It is not normal for a person to have that many contacts.

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

texanjoker wrote:I'd say he has some issues. It is not normal for a person to have that many contacts.
QFT...
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

gigag04 wrote:
texanjoker wrote:I'd say he has some issues. It is not normal for a person to have that many contacts.
QFT...

Guess I'm getting old.. had to look up QFT to see what it meant LOL :smilelol5:

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

The Mad Moderate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Mad Moderate »

According to TMZ he attacked his pregnant girlfriend. Ya he seems like a really nice guy.
American by birth Texan by the grace of God

Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart; to be one at thirty is proof of want of head.
-Francois Guisot

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

George must be like Joe Bltzfigx; you know, the guy in the "Little Abner" comic strips who always had a dark cloud over his head. Y'all do remember the "Little Abner" comic strips...don't you?

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

Heaven have mercy. Even if he is innocent as a dove, he is a fool for getting himself into such a position. What part of keep low, stay out of the spotlight does he not get. Dude....go to a quiet place, get a Pepsi with lime, take siestas, watch the sunrise......read a good book. Get a job doing as little as possible. Stay out of the limelight.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

WildBill
Posts in topic: 5

Post by WildBill »

Oldgringo wrote:George must be like Joe Bltzfigx; you know, the guy in the "Little Abner" comic strips who always had a dark cloud over his head. Y'all do remember the "Little Abner" comic strips...don't you?
I'm not admitting to anything, but some of my older friends might remember Joe Bltzfigx.
I do remember Daisy Mae. :mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Member

WildBill
Posts in topic: 5

Post by WildBill »

mamabearCali wrote:Heaven have mercy. Even if he is innocent as a dove, he is a fool for getting himself into such a position. What part of keep low, stay out of the spotlight does he not get. Dude....go to a quiet place, get a Pepsi with lime, take siestas, watch the sunrise......read a good book. Get a job doing as little as possible. Stay out of the limelight.
:iagree: Unfortunately, it seems like George might have a self destructive streak. If he keeps it up he's going to end up in the slammer. :smash:
NRA Endowment Member

OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

Not that I'm trying to come off as a bleeding heart here, but I'm not sure I could psychologically cope with the burden of 50% of the US actively wanting to visit a death wish on me either. Most normal people can't go through what he did, both during the shooting and the long trial aftermath, and come out mentally unscathed.

Methinks he needs a strong, long-term mentor. I'd almost certainly say he exhibits some PTSD.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

CoffeeNut

Post by CoffeeNut »

WildBill wrote:
mamabearCali wrote:Heaven have mercy. Even if he is innocent as a dove, he is a fool for getting himself into such a position. What part of keep low, stay out of the spotlight does he not get. Dude....go to a quiet place, get a Pepsi with lime, take siestas, watch the sunrise......read a good book. Get a job doing as little as possible. Stay out of the limelight.
:iagree: Unfortunately, it seems like George might have a self destructive streak. If he keeps it up he's going to end up in the slammer. :smash:
He might already be spending a fair amount of time in the slammer. Attacking someone that is pregnant is a felony...
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

OldCannon wrote:Not that I'm trying to come off as a bleeding heart here, but I'm not sure I could psychologically cope with the burden of 50% of the US actively wanting to visit a death wish on me either. Most normal people can't go through what he did, both during the shooting and the long trial aftermath, and come out mentally unscathed.

Methinks he needs a strong, long-term mentor. I'd almost certainly say he exhibits some PTSD.

I understand, and agree. I have sympathy for him, but he still needs to lie low. He is going to get himself killed or get tossed in the slammer. Really a two month trip to a hunting lodge and visits from a local priest/minster would do him good.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

mamabearCali wrote:
OldCannon wrote:Not that I'm trying to come off as a bleeding heart here, but I'm not sure I could psychologically cope with the burden of 50% of the US actively wanting to visit a death wish on me either. Most normal people can't go through what he did, both during the shooting and the long trial aftermath, and come out mentally unscathed.

I understand, and agree. I have sympathy for him, but he still needs to lie low. He is going to get himself killed or get tossed in the slammer. Really a two month trip to a hunting lodge and visits from a local priest/minster would do him good.
...in North Dakota until ice out or perhaps a little later.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”