Mailed "How Long"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
fish
Posts in topic: 1

Mailed "How Long"

Post by fish »

My status changed to mailed last Friday 15 March. How long is the typical wait time for mail to travel from Austin to Amarillo? If they had called I would have driven down and picked it up!

:banghead:
Ecc 5:19 Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work-this is a gift of God.

OldGrumpy

Re: Mailed "How Long"

Post by OldGrumpy »

Count 5 -7 days :patriot: :txflag:
Love God, Family, USA, and Texas
Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God - Micah 6:8

strider67

Post by strider67 »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you will have it on Saturday the 23rd...good luck to both of us! :cheers2:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

paustin

Post by paustin »

5-10 days depending. Mailed is not actually sent to you but rather in the outbox in mailroom to be postmarked and mailed.

:txflag:
______
Sig Sauer 226, 229
Glock 27
Beretta Nano

deko123

Post by deko123 »

They mailed ny license out on 03/25 and as of today 04/01 have not received it yet.

Bitterclinger

Post by Bitterclinger »

Mine changed to "Mailed" Thursday, and I got it today (Monday, 4/1). It was postmarked 3/29. I didn't even check because I didn't think there ws any way it would be under a week. My daughter brought it to me.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”