New addition to the family

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Ace5299
Posts in topic: 3

New addition to the family

Post by Ace5299 »

She sure fits in with the rest of the family. I got this for my son and I until he is old enough to have his own. He is not sharing very well.
Attachments
photo4.JPG
photo3.JPG
photo2.JPG

danpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New addition to the family

Post by danpaw »

Supposed to be "under" the pillow!

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

One of the Black Rain guns, nice. Can you give us some details? Their website doesn't say much and no one that sells them seems to know much either.

Twist rate?
Chrome anything?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Ace5299

Post by Ace5299 »

C-dub wrote:One of the Black Rain guns, nice. Can you give us some details? Their website doesn't say much and no one that sells them seems to know much either.

Twist rate?
Chrome anything?
Sorry for the delay.

http://www.majorpandemic.com/2011/10/bl ... -ar15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Ace5299 wrote:
C-dub wrote:One of the Black Rain guns, nice. Can you give us some details? Their website doesn't say much and no one that sells them seems to know much either.

Twist rate?
Chrome anything?
Sorry for the delay.

http://www.majorpandemic.com/2011/10/bl ... -ar15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks. That's the most information I've ever seen on one of these guns. They don't even have close to that on their own website to try and sell these things.

Very nice rifle.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Ace5299

Post by Ace5299 »

C-dub wrote:
Ace5299 wrote:

Twist rate?
Chrome anything?
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks. That's the most information I've ever seen on one of these guns. They don't even have close to that on their own website to try and sell these things.

Very nice rifle.
Thanks. We have had a lot of fun shooting it.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”