Completed my first walk about

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Stumpjumper
Posts in topic: 1

Completed my first walk about

Post by Stumpjumper »

Went to Ross and tried on clothing on my first time out. Everything went great. Then went to Target and Fuzzy's Tacos. I think if I can cycle through trying on 10 or so pairs a pants and shorts without getting nervous and walking through target for over an hour.....it was a successful first outing. Also just found out that my Crossbreed SuperTuck shipped today so all is well. :thumbs2:
What chance does America have if good people do nothing?

USA1

Re: Completed my first walk about

Post by USA1 »

Congratulations!
Welcome to the good guy club. ;-)
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

OrangeAnimal

Post by OrangeAnimal »

Congrats. I am hoping to have my plastic soon just went to manufacture pending this afternoon.

BritOnTour

Post by BritOnTour »

Stumpjumper wrote:Went to Ross and tried on clothing on my first time out. Everything went great. Then went to Target and Fuzzy's Tacos. I think if I can cycle through trying on 10 or so pairs a pants and shorts without getting nervous and walking through target for over an hour.....it was a successful first outing. Also just found out that my Crossbreed SuperTuck shipped today so all is well. :thumbs2:
Hey Stumpjumper, are you a Mountain Biker?
SA XDm 45ACP 3.8" Compact
----
07-02-12: Plastic in hand!

harrycallahan
Banned

Post by harrycallahan »

Stumpjumper wrote:Went to Ross and tried on clothing on my first time out. Everything went great. Then went to Target and Fuzzy's Tacos. I think if I can cycle through trying on 10 or so pairs a pants and shorts without getting nervous and walking through target for over an hour.....it was a successful first outing. Also just found out that my Crossbreed SuperTuck shipped today so all is well. :thumbs2:
How long has your order taken? For the Crossbreed.
I like to keep this handy... for close encounters.

TxCHL 5/12

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”