Impeach Obama?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
GeekDad
Posts in topic: 2

Impeach Obama?

Post by GeekDad »

HR CON RES 107.

Call you congressman to support this!

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112h ... s107ih.pdf

Simply, if this gets passed and Obama starts a war with Libya with out consulting Congress the impeachment process will begin.

This is the administrations stance straight for the Tyrants mouth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyu ... ure=colike

Rep. Walter Jones Explains what they are trying to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9szk50V ... re=g-all-u
I believe the Founding Fathers meant for the law to be understood by every man, so he/she could understand their rights and defend them. The convoluted laws of today have stripped us of our understanding and as such, our rights. CHL Holder Since 05/04/2012

matriculated

Re: Impeach Obama?

Post by matriculated »

What are you talking about "starts a war with Libya?" That's so 6 months ago. It's over. You're late to the party.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Oldgringo »

GeekDad wrote:HR CON RES 107.

Call you congressman to support this!

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112h ... s107ih.pdf

Simply, if this gets passed and Obama starts a war with Libya with out consulting Congress the impeachment process will begin.

This is the administrations stance straight for the Tyrants mouth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyu ... ure=colike

Rep. Walter Jones Explains what they are trying to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9szk50V ... re=g-all-u
Hello?

gdanaher
Banned

Post by gdanaher »

A-this is troll material
B-This is old stuff
C-At best, the resolution is a suggestion, not law
D-Anything can be impeachable. Conviction is another matter. Let's therefore impreach Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II.

:deadhorse:

Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

Talk is cheap. It's all smoke and mirrors to distract us from their actions and their votes to violate the constitution.
Indiana Lifetime Handgun License

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Dingy Harry would never do it, but even if they did and he were impeached do you really think he would leave? Teflon Bill was and refused to leave and this guy is much more arrogant that him. They're not going to do any such thing this close to the election and if by some horrible twist of reality he gets re-elected they'll be too busy partying to get around to any impeachment hearings.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

steveincowtown
Banned

Post by steveincowtown »

...yes please.

Wives give husbands to do list, parents give children to do list, bosses give employees to do list; our so called "commander in chief" should not be giving congress a to do list.

Seperate but equal.
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Seven months from the end of his term when he will most likely be ousted by angry voters, an impeachment effort would be both a huge waste of time AND a huge distraction from the more important task of making SURE that he is voted out of office.

FOCUS people.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Mad Moderate

Post by The Mad Moderate »

C-dub wrote: Teflon Bill was and refused to leave and this guy is much more arrogant that him.
He was impeached by the House the Senate did not have enough votes to be removed from office. Keep history straight please.
American by birth Texan by the grace of God

Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart; to be one at thirty is proof of want of head.
-Francois Guisot

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The Mad Moderate wrote:
C-dub wrote: Teflon Bill was and refused to leave and this guy is much more arrogant that him.
He was impeached by the House the Senate did not have enough votes to be removed from office. Keep history straight please.
Thanks. I did not remember that. I really just thought that his offense wasn't bad enough to kick him out and that he was too arrogant to leave for the good of or respectful enough of the office like Nixon. Nixon left to avoid the impeachment and to not put the country through that. Bill had no such honor or respect for the office and I don't think the Obamanation does either.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

mr surveyor

Post by mr surveyor »

I seem to remember that Nixon knew for certain that the Senate did have the necessary votes, and in Clinton's case, he knew they did not.
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

steveincowtown
Banned

Post by steveincowtown »

The Mad Moderate wrote: Keep history straight please.
Thread already running here....

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=55182#p674073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:biggrinjester:
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Seven months from the end of his term when he will most likely be ousted by angry voters, an impeachment effort would be both a huge waste of time AND a huge distraction from the more important task of making SURE that he is voted out of office.

FOCUS people.
:iagree:

Need to focus and get people to vote in November, no matter what, the goal is to vote this guy out. People who say they will stay home because they don't like the candidates are simply voting for the incumbent. The "politicians" in the US House and Senate must also be replaced by sensible, conservatives that will fight for what they believe in and not say one thing and vote another. Heck even Chuck Schumer is committed to what he believes is right and fights for it, it seems the rebublican leadership backs down when things get uncomfortable for them. Getting the country back on track should be the priority and not getting re-elected.
NRA Life Member

Topic author
GeekDad

Post by GeekDad »

I believe the Founding Fathers meant for the law to be understood by every man, so he/she could understand their rights and defend them. The convoluted laws of today have stripped us of our understanding and as such, our rights. CHL Holder Since 05/04/2012

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”