Criminal Tresspassing.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
M1911A1-Lover
Posts in topic: 9

Criminal Tresspassing.

Post by M1911A1-Lover »

Ok heres my problem, yesterday this person who doesnt even live here accused my mom of stealing his truck keys (he was also stupid drunk) and that is where i thought it was going to end when i told him that i didnt know what he was talking about (vandilisim happens alot around here) so when my dad was coming home i was out with my mom walking the dogs so i see my dad coming home and this drunk person gets out of his truck (he was P.I'ing by the way) and comes over to me and says laugh laugh laugh so i asked him what for he didnt say anything (and i was not laughing at all by the way) and before this i talked to our armed security guard and filed a complaint with him and the office, so when i was taking my dog to see my dad this drunk decided to have a dumb moment and come up to me, so my dad said to him hey look me and you need to have a talk and they shook hands at the end of the word fest (my dad was speaking very firmly as was i) so later that night i heared 2 knocks on our door at 2 am so i didnt answer it and this morning i find out that my dads tire had been sliced open on the sidewall with a knife (we have photo proof) so my question is what other legal actions can i take? :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :bigmouth :bigmouth :mad5 :mad5 :nono: :nono:

Oh i forgot to mention he doesnt even live here his girlfriend does. and he has been baned from the property but still showed up last night. he memorized the security guards hours.

Topic author
M1911A1-Lover

Re: Criminal Tresspassing.

Post by M1911A1-Lover »

anyone?

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mamabearCali »

Would be really hard to prove he did it. You can " know" someone did something, but for it to stand up in court you have to be able to prove it. Probably the best bet is to try and have his removal from the area enforced in some way and to file an insurance claim.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

recaffeination

Post by recaffeination »

If he's trespassing on your property you can call the cops.

If he's trespassing on the rental company's property then I don't know if the cops will do anything unless the rental company calls.

Jumping Frog

Post by Jumping Frog »

Just shoot him!

[/sarcasm]
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Topic author
M1911A1-Lover

Post by M1911A1-Lover »

Jumping Frog wrote:Just shoot him!

[/sarcasm]
LOL! he isnt worth the cost of 1 .45 bro lol, and the rental company has already banned him from the property and we have an armed security guard who walks that grounds to enforce the laws however this worthless piece of crap memorized the security guards schedule, so the security guard gave us the non emergency number to hpd. and we filed a report with the management and the security firm.

Topic author
M1911A1-Lover

Post by M1911A1-Lover »

oh and that was supposed to say 1 .45 bullett dont know why i didnt put that lol

LeonCarr

Post by LeonCarr »

You might read the Texas Property Code and see what it says in regards to his behavior. I would bet you a dollar that he is not on the lease, and staying at the girlfriend's apartment without management's knowledge. If she signed a Texas Apartment Association Lease (About 90% of leases in Texas are) then she is responsible for his actions, and she can be evicted for his stupidity and him committing a criminal act (Criminal Mischief) on the property.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Ace5299

Post by Ace5299 »

Wow. This must be the worlds longest sentence.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Ace5299 wrote:Wow. This must be the worlds longest sentence.
Beat me to it. I'd like to be sympathetic, but I couldn't read the story because of a lack of punctuation and capitalization.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jmra

Post by jmra »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Ace5299 wrote:Wow. This must be the worlds longest sentence.
Beat me to it. I'd like to be sympathetic, but I couldn't read the story because of a lack of punctuation and capitalization.
reallyididnthaveanyproblematall
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

LSL

Post by LSL »

What we have here is a William Faulkner moment.
Noli Voluntare Usque Vocaris / lsl
SA XDM 3.8c 9mm and Ruger LC9 -- each in a <tripleTholsters.com> IWB
Walther P22

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Ace, I was thinking the same thing!
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
M1911A1-Lover

Post by M1911A1-Lover »

If we are talking about me than I didnt know that this was a College English class, been there done that I also graduated with honors and a 3.5 gpa, so I really dont care what you have to say about my punctuation, and the problem was solved he was arrested a couple days ago.

Return to “Off-Topic”