Suspended/Invalid Licence

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

clarionite
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Suspended/Invalid Licence

Post by clarionite »

DarkSide wrote:Yall are to hard on the guy! He just another man just like you and I. How dare you scold him on his actions. Yeah she should have insurance. There are scary places in Texas where the law cant reach you. or don't want to. Your are on you own in some places and the poor people are pinned down to work and Live. I'm sure if i look in your closets ill find stuff yo don't want to be aired. Its like you don't take pride in your fellow brother. I believe members of this group aim to tare down people and not than build them up. Its not Our Job to decide who can carry a weapon. Some of you where born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Some of us come from the slums the ghettos and projects and aim to be better American citizens. Be Law abiding citizens climb form the muck in witch we came. Some of you don't need CHLS because you ride in the nice part of town in nice cars and live in nice houses. No crime. Where I have lived where people DIE! Just the other day a man was shot. A girl was dragged behind a car. I go to some slummy places cause that where my family live. Some of y'all have never faced scorpions or other gangs and never will. You live in my perfect world where the stress of your JOb is your Burden. Where I walk and others walk you a breath a away from death. You say move away or don't go there but see how you can move all your family out the hood? believe it or not Brothers there are men that carry a guns with out a license and don't care. People have full automatic weapons. They don't care if they get cought they will shoot their out and come back in and do it again. People come her to learn and share and aboard knowledge, You get in a gun fight with the wrong guy kill him and all his brothers will find you if they cant they will find your Little girls and Wife. you luck out and kill them there are many that come out to replace them. that Guy is a poor man trying to keep his head above water. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get that paper$. If you have to drive to work or school with no insurance for two weeks to get a check to latter get insurance. I don't think some of you know where this man is coming from. never been in his shoes. If you do you so busy trying to be elder men then men that actually see that in some-places your logic does not compute. there are roads cops don't patrol. I have road with quite a few LEOs in cities Ive worked as a firefighter. I called in officers i know and they say I'm not going there with out more than 6 units. that guy probs need that license more than we all do. All of us are a breath away from poverty. I have friends that are millionaires; Even they told me u can loose it all in one day. Embrace people in the Site and don't hide behind your computer and talk trash and hide behind your gun or badge or degree. You cant shot twp or more people at one time that have you surround. Think about the other person and what God would do.

Not having insurance is not a petty thing, and it's not without victims. If he can't afford the insurance, he can't afford to pay for my repairs for my vehicle or my doctor's bills when he hits me. So I have to pay more for uninsured motorist coverage. Maybe you should think of the other guy. Just because you're unable to afford insurance (actually unwilling I'm betting) doesn't mean you should put everyone else at risk. I'm sure that he never ate fast food, drank beer, smoked, went to a movie, ate a steak... You get the picture, when he couldn't afford the insurance.

recaffeination

Post by recaffeination »

Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine.

Oh no. Dont do it.

speedsix
Posts in topic: 6

Post by speedsix »

clarionite wrote:
DarkSide wrote:Yall are to hard on the guy! He just another man just like you and I. How dare you scold him on his actions. Yeah she should have insurance. There are scary places in Texas where the law cant reach you. or don't want to. Your are on you own in some places and the poor people are pinned down to work and Live. I'm sure if i look in your closets ill find stuff yo don't want to be aired. Its like you don't take pride in your fellow brother. I believe members of this group aim to tare down people and not than build them up. Its not Our Job to decide who can carry a weapon. Some of you where born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Some of us come from the slums the ghettos and projects and aim to be better American citizens. Be Law abiding citizens climb form the muck in witch we came. Some of you don't need CHLS because you ride in the nice part of town in nice cars and live in nice houses. No crime. Where I have lived where people DIE! Just the other day a man was shot. A girl was dragged behind a car. I go to some slummy places cause that where my family live. Some of y'all have never faced scorpions or other gangs and never will. You live in my perfect world where the stress of your JOb is your Burden. Where I walk and others walk you a breath a away from death. You say move away or don't go there but see how you can move all your family out the hood? believe it or not Brothers there are men that carry a guns with out a license and don't care. People have full automatic weapons. They don't care if they get cought they will shoot their out and come back in and do it again. People come her to learn and share and aboard knowledge, You get in a gun fight with the wrong guy kill him and all his brothers will find you if they cant they will find your Little girls and Wife. you luck out and kill them there are many that come out to replace them. that Guy is a poor man trying to keep his head above water. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get that paper$. If you have to drive to work or school with no insurance for two weeks to get a check to latter get insurance. I don't think some of you know where this man is coming from. never been in his shoes. If you do you so busy trying to be elder men then men that actually see that in some-places your logic does not compute. there are roads cops don't patrol. I have road with quite a few LEOs in cities Ive worked as a firefighter. I called in officers i know and they say I'm not going there with out more than 6 units. that guy probs need that license more than we all do. All of us are a breath away from poverty. I have friends that are millionaires; Even they told me u can loose it all in one day. Embrace people in the Site and don't hide behind your computer and talk trash and hide behind your gun or badge or degree. You cant shot twp or more people at one time that have you surround. Think about the other person and what God would do.

Not having insurance is not a petty thing, and it's not without victims. If he can't afford the insurance, he can't afford to pay for my repairs for my vehicle or my doctor's bills when he hits me. So I have to pay more for uninsured motorist coverage. Maybe you should think of the other guy. Just because you're unable to afford insurance (actually unwilling I'm betting) doesn't mean you should put everyone else at risk. I'm sure that he never ate fast food, drank beer, smoked, went to a movie, ate a steak... You get the picture, when he couldn't afford the insurance.

...driving without insurance is like me coming into a restaurant and ordering for my family...then having the waitress add part of my bill to each of the other patrons' bills and walking out free...it's a symptom of an illness called FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S OWN ACTIONS...and it's a good part of why we're becoming a welfare nation..."Let someone else pay for it" or "I'm poor...let me out of this fine I earned by doing illegal things"...whatever happened to "Man up and take responsibility for your actions"???

...but those who" bleed for the downtrodden" are the same ones who SCREAM when it's them paying for it all...MOST of the "downtrodden" have walked by more opportunities than they've ever taken hold of...in this country, I personally know a Russian immigrant who landed in Dallas and didn't know the English language...and became a millionaire in ten years because he DID know how to work...all the crying about the poor people who live in the "bad part of town" makes me sick...and it also makes sick the people who were born there and hit the books instead of running the streets and got a degree, a job, and now live in a "better" part of town...in a nice house and are decent, law-abiding PRODUCTIVE citizens, instead of welfare ticks who break all the rules then whine about why they're not "doing well"...with a relatively FEW exceptions...people are where they are because of choices and decisions and their own actions...

DarkSide
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DarkSide »

speedsix wrote:
clarionite wrote:

...driving without insurance is like me coming into a restaurant and ordering for my family...then having the waitress add part of my bill to each of the other patrons' bills and walking out free...it's a symptom of an illness called FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S OWN ACTIONS...and it's a good part of why we're becoming a welfare nation..."Let someone else pay for it" or "I'm poor...let me out of this fine I earned by doing illegal things"...whatever happened to "Man up and take responsibility for your actions"???

...but those who" bleed for the downtrodden" are the same ones who SCREAM when it's them paying for it all...MOST of the "downtrodden" have walked by more opportunities than they've ever taken hold of...in this country, I personally know a Russian immigrant who landed in Dallas and didn't know the English language...and became a millionaire in ten years because he DID know how to work...all the crying about the poor people who live in the "bad part of town" makes me sick...and it also makes sick the people who were born there and hit the books instead of running the streets and got a degree, a job, and now live in a "better" part of town...in a nice house and are decent, law-abiding PRODUCTIVE citizens, instead of welfare ticks who break all the rules then whine about why they're not "doing well"...with a relatively FEW exceptions...people are where they are because of choices and decisions and their own actions...

hit the books instead of The streets. Bro I'm a college student i play Guitar ; Piano; trombone. What partying and street walking Ive logged so many hrs in my room its crazy to learning to play. I went in the Marines right after high school. i never got to go to college in the marines. I was always told i could not attend. Got out jumped into the fire service. I still don't make the money i DESERVE. that helps me but how about my family that still resides in the hood? One of my girlfriends has a 4 year degree from UTA and she flips burgers cause she cant land a job. Some of my college friends have graded they work the same jobs they should get with out the degree. Yeah some do have high paying jobs but taxes and health care eat it up don't have kids cause they get the rest. Education helps but Bro its far from real-life help. You don't get out of College and poof surprise a job is there waiting. IF you know where we can get jobs with college let us know.
Cert. Firefighter
USMC
Master In martial arts

DarkSide

Post by DarkSide »

anygunanywhere wrote:
Think punctuation, grammar, and spell check

Anygunanywhere
Its medical condition called Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a very broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read,[1] and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, or rapid naming.[2][3] Dyslexia is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[4][5] It is believed that dyslexia can affect between 5 and 10 percent of a given population although there have been no studies to indicate an accurate percentage.[6][7][8]

Accomplished adult dyslexics may be able to read with good comprehension, but they tend to read more slowly than non-dyslexics and may perform more poorly at nonsense word reading (a measure of phonological awareness) and spelling.[16] Dyslexia is not an intellectual disability, since dyslexia and IQ are not interrelated, as a result of cognition developing independently.[17]

Spelling and Grammar
Although some dyslexics are good spellers, it often isn't the case with many. Again, you'll notice word and letter reversals in spelling. Weak memory and instability with phonics hampers the ability to spell correctly. The ability to spell is often due to a good memory and understanding of phonetics which are often weak in the dyslexic student. Note, the ability to spell correctly improves over time. Grammar needs to be taught to dyslexic students to help with such items as capitalization, run on sentences and standard punctuation. Although it's seen as a weakness, it can be compensated for.

There is no cure For it But there is a good side Dyslexics can create and immigion Dyslexics are always of normal IQ and often have very high IQ's. Because of the above belief, they are very bright individuals who feel dumb.

Did you know that many dyslexics can think in a dimension that non-dyslexics often can't?. They can see visual and spatial pictures in their minds and experience a level of thinking that is very important to society.

Did you know, that many dyslexics have an insight into others that is unique? They have a sense of what others may be thinking or feeling. They are actually "People Persons" who do well in the fields of medicine, counseling, teaching, sales and many other careers, if given the chance to have their Educational needs met.

Also your breaking forum rules- you can not attacking a person - u can debate but you can not attack people of this forum .
Cert. Firefighter
USMC
Master In martial arts

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

DarkSide wrote:
speedsix wrote:
clarionite wrote:

hit the books instead of The streets. Bro I'm a college student i play Guitar ; Piano; trombone. What partying and street walking Ive logged so many hrs in my room its crazy to learning to play. I went in the Marines right after high school. i never got to go to college in the marines. I was always told i could not attend. Got out jumped into the fire service. I still don't make the money i DESERVE. that helps me but how about my family that still resides in the hood? One of my girlfriends has a 4 year degree from UTA and she flips burgers cause she cant land a job. Some of my college friends have graded they work the same jobs they should get with out the degree. Yeah some do have high paying jobs but taxes and health care eat it up don't have kids cause they get the rest. Education helps but Bro its far from real-life help. You don't get out of College and poof surprise a job is there waiting. IF you know where we can get jobs with college let us know.

...you're one side of what I'm talking about...you buckled down and got a job...a good one at that...and are studying, learning, doing something good with your life and not sitting idly by doing nothing to make something good happen...I got out of the Corps and on the force and got only 17 hours of college at night before I dropped out to sleep...making $500 a month gross income and working 80 hours to make extra...these days nobody's guaranteed ANYTHING...but whether we're in a profession like you are or working with your hands and your back like I am...(no degree and no computer knowledge and 63...who wants to hire me???) but we're doing what we can and we're contributing, not sitting on welfare or refusing to try because it's hard, and for sure not running the streets into gangs and crime and sporting better car, clothes, and roll than those who ARE working...I'm talking about CHOICES to improve...better choices yield better results...

...helping family get out??? I do good to help myself...I fix their plumbing free...one brother is a carpenter...one was a millionaire and lived in Highland Park...and lost it all...my sister's got a Master's Degree...and poor as a churchmouse...all you can do to help family out is to show them the way...one out of a hundred might have cash to spare but even that can do good or bad...depending on the choices of how to use it...

...bottom line...this is America...the opportunity is STILL THERE...but it takes diggin' and scrappin'...some folks will...and some folks won't...

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The OP hasn't logged onto the Forum since April 5th. I wonder why?

Chas.

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

...I'd hate to think we hurt his feelings, but some of the lessons I learned from Mom and Dad that I remember the best came with pain...it's just that, as big people, the pain's USUALLY in our wallets...

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

DarkSide wrote:I still don't make the money i DESERVE.

For what? Being born? Please.
DarkSide wrote:One of my girlfriends has a 4 year degree from UTA and she flips burgers cause she cant land a job. Some of my college friends have graded they work the same jobs they should get with out the degree. Yeah some do have high paying jobs but taxes and health care eat it up don't have kids cause they get the rest. Education helps but Bro its far from real-life help. You don't get out of College and poof surprise a job is there waiting. IF you know where we can get jobs with college let us know.
A degree is not a golden ticket. You also need skills that employers want. Like math and grammar. Or vocational skills.
When I see the pathetic whiners in the Occupy movement, I want to puke. If they can't find a corporate gig, they have the opportunity to start their own business like I did. They could start a business together and do all the things with THEIR MONEY that they want other people to do. One problem is most of their job skills are so bad even they won't hire each other. :lol:
Last edited by Ameer on Tue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

clarionite wrote:As someone who was just rear ended two weeks ago. I don't believe requiring someone to have insurance to drive on the same public roads I drive on is wrong.
And charging a stiff penalty for those who put the rest of us at financial risk because of their greed and stupidity is fair in my opinion.
:iagree:

Driving without insurance is a worse crime in my book than UCW. They should swap the penalties.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

DarkSide

Post by DarkSide »

Ameer wrote:
DarkSide wrote:I still don't make the money i DESERVE.

For what? Being born? Please.
DarkSide wrote:One of my girlfriends has a 4 year degree from UTA and she flips burgers cause she cant land a job. Some of my college friends have graded they work the same jobs they should get with out the degree. Yeah some do have high paying jobs but taxes and health care eat it up don't have kids cause they get the rest. Education helps but Bro its far from real-life help. You don't get out of College and poof surprise a job is there waiting. IF you know where we can get jobs with college let us know.
A degree is not a golden ticket. You also need skills that employers want. Like math and grammar. Or vocational skills.
When I see the pathetic whiners in the Occupy movement, I want to puke. If they can't find a corporate gig, they have the opportunity to start their own business like I did. They could start a business together and do all the things with THEIR MONEY that they want other people to do. One problem is most of their job skills are so bad even they won't hire each other. :lol:
1st bro i pay my insurance up threw the year second, i own AIOKMA CORP. 3rd yelp i cant spell reason

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its a medical condition called Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a very broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read,[1] and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, or rapid naming.[2][3] Dyslexia is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[4][5] It is believed that dyslexia can affect between 5 and 10 percent of a given population although there have been no studies to indicate an accurate percentage.[6][7][8]

Accomplished adult dyslexics may be able to read with good comprehension, but they tend to read more slowly than non-dyslexics and may perform more poorly at nonsense word reading (a measure of phonological awareness) and spelling.[16] Dyslexia is not an intellectual disability, since dyslexia and IQ are not interrelated, as a result of cognition developing independently.[17]

Spelling and Grammar
Although some dyslexics are good spellers, it often isn't the case with many. Again, you'll notice word and letter reversals in spelling. Weak memory and instability with phonics hampers the ability to spell correctly. The ability to spell is often due to a good memory and understanding of phonetics which are often weak in the dyslexic student. Note, the ability to spell correctly improves over time. Grammar needs to be taught to dyslexic students to help with such items as capitalization, run on sentences and standard punctuation. Although it's seen as a weakness, it can be compensated for.

There is no cure For it But there is a good side Dyslexics can create and immigion Dyslexics are always of normal IQ and often have very high IQ's. Because of the above belief, they are very bright individuals who feel dumb.

Did you know that many dyslexics can think in a dimension that non-dyslexics often can't?. They can see visual and spatial pictures in their minds and experience a level of thinking that is very important to society.

Did you know, that many dyslexics have an insight into others that is unique? They have a sense of what others may be thinking or feeling. They are actually "People Persons" who do well in the fields of medicine, counseling, teaching, sales and many other careers, if given the chance to have their Educational needs met.

Also your breaking forum rules- you can not attacking a person - u can debate but you can not attack people of this forum .[/quote]
Cert. Firefighter
USMC
Master In martial arts

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

DarkSide wrote: Also your breaking forum rules- you can not attacking a person - u can debate but you can not attack people of this forum .
I didn't attack you nor did I break any forum rules.

Posting in forums also requires a certain etiquette and ability to make one's posts clear and easy to read if you want to convey your message properly. Your response was formatted much better and the reason it is much better is because you took the time to format your post so that the receivers (us) understood the sender's (you) message. See what you can do if you put some effort into it?

In one of your first posts you advised one of our long term senior memebers to "read my posts more slowly". This comment of your infers that the member is deficient in some capacity. You are guilty of what you accuse.

Welcome to the forum.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The OP was a new Member asking a legitimate question about eligibility and the response to his question was 5 pages of condemnation and arguing. This hardly encourages others to ask questions about matters that could be embarrassing. Yes, we are a discussion group, but we are also a resource.

Chas.

Return to “New to CHL?”