Cco deserves some classy leather

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
atxtj
Posts in topic: 2

Cco deserves some classy leather

Post by atxtj »

After receiving my Dan Wesson CCO I feel like it deserves a nice new holster. It rides great in my super tuck, but I'd like to get an all leather holster, similar in design to the crossbreed, preferably without a 25 week wait (milt sparks). I'm a little guy and have found that widely spaced clips/loops work best for me. Any 1911 owners had good luck and want to share?

comp73
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cco deserves some classy leather

Post by comp73 »

I bought a leather rig (belt, holster, mag carrier) from Ryan Grizzle in March of 2011 and have been very happy with it. I found his prices to be very reasonable and his quality top notch. They are also really good at customer service. Their wait is about 8 weeks, but they have an option for "quick ordering" for an additional $40 that should get it out to you in 2 - 3 weeks.

I do need to state that everything I bought from them is for my HK, not my 1911, which I never carry.

http://www.rgrizzleleather.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FWIW, I just ordered another belt from them in a different color.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. -Thomas Jefferson

mbw

Post by mbw »

Try this-

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Summer-Comp ... ducts/194/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Almost a duplicate of the Sparks Summer CarryII. Works great for my full size 1911. Ships in 2 or 3 days.

Kahrry

Post by Kahrry »

I was just recently turned on to Brigade Holsters. The wait time is long but let me tell you... his holsters are BEAUTIFUL! You can even choose exotic leather accents. I'm looking into one for my new STI Guardian
Kahr CW9
Springfield XD40 sub-compact

83v45magna

Buy Texas

Post by 83v45magna »

D.M.Bullard is a custom maker just north west of Fort Worth who makes excellent holsters that are as good or better performers than the best out there. They don't get much classier than these either.
David is a super nice fellow but more importantly, is in Texas. I like to buy local and when I can't, I buy Texan. :txflag:
********************************************************************************************************

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it
slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves. ~D.H. Lawrence

Salty1

Post by Salty1 »

The 2 holster makers that I use are linked below, their quality is second to none with reasonable prices. My only negative thing is the wait time for TT Gunleather but the wait has always been worth it when the finished product arrived. The IWB one in the pic below is from TT, the OWB is from Zlogonje.

http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php

http://www.ttgunleather.com/

Salty1

Topic author
atxtj
Posts in topic: 2

Post by atxtj »

Just picked up a milt sparks vm2 from Allan Yoast firearms in Dale. He has it in stock, so no crazy long wait! Customer service has been top notch so far, should have the holster Friday. :biggrinjester:

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”