ammo on sale

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 13

Re: ammo on sale

Post by Scott in Houston »

Beiruty wrote:
Scott in Houston wrote:Driving from Dallas to Houston, I went through Waco...
In Hillsboro, the Walmart had 100 round WWB for $20.97.

I think this Walmart hasn't gotten the memo that prices have gone up at all the others! I bought 4 boxes, and they still had plenty left.

Last week, I grabbed an extra WWB of 9mm for $22. You saved $1.
You are wrong my friend. I saved $4! :lol: Read my post again.

Birdshot70
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Birdshot70 »

WeldonHunter wrote:Ok Freedom Munitions is running a special on the Reman. Blaster .223 55gr FMJ for a limited time. It's $229/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/b223f55r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I bought 1000 rds of 9mm Blaster ammo and it's running very, very smooth through my Ruger SR9c. Flawless loads. Runs a lot cleaner than most I've run through.
Took a week to get it to the house :banghead: but 30lbs of ammo shipped ground would. Have to plan ahead better...but definitely buying from them again!
:thumbs2:
"When in doubt, EMPTY the magazine." - A Marine

"...gun control is always a scheme of the powerful to deprive the powerless of the right to self-defense." -- Ann Coulter 04/18/2012

NRA Member
CHL holder
CHL Instructor

WeldonHunter
Posts in topic: 67

Post by WeldonHunter »

Birdshot70 wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:Ok Freedom Munitions is running a special on the Reman. Blaster .223 55gr FMJ for a limited time. It's $229/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/b223f55r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I bought 1000 rds of 9mm Blaster ammo and it's running very, very smooth through my Ruger SR9c. Flawless loads. Runs a lot cleaner than most I've run through.
Took a week to get it to the house :banghead: but 30lbs of ammo shipped ground would. Have to plan ahead better...but definitely buying from them again!
Good to hear. They just put their new 9mm on sale too.
Freedom Munitions NEW! 9mm 115gr FMJ $189/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/fm9r115n.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rentz
Posts in topic: 15

Post by rentz »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Birdshot70 wrote:

Good to hear. They just put their new 9mm on sale too.
Freedom Munitions NEW! 9mm 115gr FMJ $189/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/fm9r115n.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dang just ordered 1k or the blaster last night.
apparently it held the old 165 price from last week when i put it in my cart and never finished my order

Superman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Superman »

rentz wrote: dang just ordered 1k or the blaster last night.
apparently it held the old 165 price from last week when i put it in my cart and never finished my order
Well, I just checked my cart and I had it saved in there too (too bad I already removed my .223 out of the cart :banghead: )...just ordered it for the sale price! Awesome! :thumbs2:

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Russian Surplus 7.62x54R Rusted Tins $67.99/440rds+$9.95SH

http://www.copesdistributing.net/russia ... -4654.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rentz

Post by rentz »

Superman wrote:
Well, I just checked my cart and I had it saved in there too (too bad I already removed my .223 out of the cart :banghead: )...just ordered it for the sale price! Awesome! :thumbs2:
they must be backed up, been a week and i dont have a shipping notification.

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

rentz wrote:
Superman wrote:
they must be backed up, been a week and i dont have a shipping notification.
I wouldn't worry about not getting the .223 for a cheaper price. The $165 price you got the 9mm for was a cart mix-up. You would have paid regular price for the .223 even if you left it in but they've out of stocked it because they're so backed up. That's most likely why you haven't gotten a shipping notice. I talked to Rudy, one of the owners over the weekend and he not only told me that the $165 price on the 9mm was a mistake but they are backed up somewhat. He said they're getting caught up though. Oh and if it charged you $165 and that's what you paid that's what you'll get it for. They've been have some gliches with the cart software lately but are working on it. The good news is when it does this they honor the price you were charged.

rentz

Post by rentz »

WeldonHunter wrote: I wouldn't worry about not getting the .223 for a cheaper price. The $165 price you got the 9mm for was a cart mix-up. You would have paid regular price for the .223 even if you left it in but they've out of stocked it because they're so backed up. That's most likely why you haven't gotten a shipping notice. I talked to Rudy, one of the owners over the weekend and he not only told me that the $165 price on the 9mm was a mistake but they are backed up somewhat. He said they're getting caught up though. Oh and if it charged you $165 and that's what you paid that's what you'll get it for. They've been have some gliches with the cart software lately but are working on it. The good news is when it does this they honor the price you were charged.

oddly enough ups dropped my shipment off today. The blaster ammo looks as good or better than the wwb i used to get.
Now i just need them to get 45 back in stock

zero4o3

Post by zero4o3 »

Almost forgot to post this, yesterday at walmart I picked up a 100 round count box of Federal in .40 for 25 bucks I got the last box at my store but anyone who is looking for .40 might want to check it out

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Freedom Munitions Blaster Reman. .223 55gr FMJ $299/1000rds+SH

They just put this back up for sale. They raised the price $10 but it's still cheaper than anything else out there and it's good stuff. Everyone's raising prices in a big way lately.

TexGalRK
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexGalRK »

The Wal Marts here, Arlington/Grand Prarie area, have been selling the Federal 100 rd box of 9mm for 19.95. If goes quick when they get it in. We have been buying a box any time we see it.

RK~
:fire
:txflag:

McJingles

Post by McJingles »

Yeah I always seem to miss out on those 9mm federal. I haven't seen WWB 100 round .45 in awhile.

Napier
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Napier »

For those of you who are on The Bullet Trap's mailing list, they have a coupon this week for Federal Range and Target 9mm FMJ for ten bucks. What is it, you ask? Federal don't brag about it because it isn't on their website. Superficially it looks fine. Will it rattle down the barrel and drop sparkling at your feet? Will it be so smoky you'll think it was made by Aguila? I'll let you know. I bought a box just so I could disassemble it and reload it. The only other place I found it for sale was Able's. So maybe it's made for Tejas only?

g31357

Post by g31357 »

where's the cheapest place to get .40 ammo? I just converted by glock 31 into a 22.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”