17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 37

Re: 17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Post by VoiceofReason »

This case makes me want to upchuck.

Rosie O'Donnel and Spike Lee giving out the address they thought was Zimmerman’s.

Now it seems Trayvon Martin was just an “average teenage student” that had been suspended three times.

I didn’t know you could have someone arrested by taking up a petition. Seems like over a million people have signed online petitions to have Zimmerman arrested and prosecuted.

It looks to me like finding Martins knuckles injured and Zimmerman’s DNA on them would answer some questions.

Didn’t the police photograph Zimmerman’s injuries?

Then there is the “lynch mob”. Even if Zimmerman is not charged, or tried and found “not guilty” he will never be able to live in peace the rest of his life.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

speedsix
Posts in topic: 119

Post by speedsix »

...MAYBE he'll learn the lesson "Don't Start None and There Won't BE None" by the time this is "over"...

Hoosier Daddy
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

He already learned that in a way that works even on the slowest learners.
Indiana Lifetime Handgun License

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

...you would hope, anyways...

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

speedsix wrote:...MAYBE he'll learn the lesson "Don't Start None and There Won't BE None" by the time this is "over"...
Who, Spike Lee? I doubt it. :mrgreen:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Heartland Patriot

Post by Heartland Patriot »

SNIP
VoiceofReason wrote:
Then there is the “lynch mob”. Even if Zimmerman is not charged, or tried and found “not guilty” he will never be able to live in peace the rest of his life.

I think Mr. Zimmerman could find a place to live that he wouldn't be hounded. Someplace like West or South Texas. I lived my teen years in South Texas and having seen a picture of Mr. Zimmerman, I believe he wouldn't stand out in any average town in that part of the state. Lots of folks there with Anglo and Hispanic heritage in their families. Once this is all over, sadly enough, IMHO he really should think about moving, even though he shouldn't have to...

Hoosier Daddy
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

He should think about moving now and not showing his face in Florida unless a grand jury indicts him.
Indiana Lifetime Handgun License

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

Heartland Patriot wrote:SNIP
VoiceofReason wrote:

I think Mr. Zimmerman could find a place to live that he wouldn't be hounded. Someplace like West or South Texas. I lived my teen years in South Texas and having seen a picture of Mr. Zimmerman, I believe he wouldn't stand out in any average town in that part of the state. Lots of folks there with Anglo and Hispanic heritage in their families. Once this is all over, sadly enough, IMHO he really should think about moving, even though he shouldn't have to...
Assuming we are now working with the story that's close to what actually happened... :iagree:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 134

Post by mamabearCali »

Hoosier Daddy wrote:He should think about moving now and not showing his face in Florida unless a grand jury indicts him.
Sad to say but I think this is correct. He needs to find a sleepy little town of similar looking people (Texas would be perfect) and stay out of the way.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

TheArmedFarmer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by TheArmedFarmer »

mamabearCali wrote:He needs to find a sleepy little town of similar looking people (Texas would be perfect) and stay out of the way.
I would hope he's already done just that.
Life member: NRA, THSC, HSLDA.

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by flintknapper »

baldeagle wrote:
flintknapper wrote:http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man ... as-/nLPgL/

Case was dismissed......right?
He shoved an undercover officer, who had not identified himself as a police officer, in a bar when the officer tried to grab his friend. The officer then pressed charges, which were later reduced.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 2783.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In 2008, in correspondence to the local sheriff's department, Zimmerman said he was involved three years earlier in an "altercation with an undercover officer that was taking part in a … sting for underage drinking" near a university. He was charged with battery of an officer and resisting an officer with violence. Court records show the charges were reduced to a misdemeanor of resisting an officer without violence. A judge ordered him to a pretrial diversion program.

Court records also show that a woman filed a petition for an injunction against Zimmerman that same year, citing domestic violence. According to the Miami Herald, the woman, who was his ex-fiancee, said they fought and engaged in a pushing match. Zimmerman also filed a petition, and a judge ordered the couple to keep away from each other for a year.

Yet, in this report…it says the case was “dismissed”, so which do we believe?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man ... as-/nLPgL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The family's attorney believes this is more reason the neighborhood watch leader should have been arrested when he shot and killed the teenager.
Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence.
The case was dismissed, but Martin's mother said it should've been considered 11 days ago when Zimmerman shot and killed her son.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

VMI77
Posts in topic: 98

Post by VMI77 »

Another media lie: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?i ... n-911-Call
In an NBC segment featuring George Zimmerman's 911 call on the night of the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmerman is heard saying: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The full version, though, unfolds like this:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”
911 operator: “Okay. And this guy, is he white black or Hispanic?”
Zimmerman: “He looks black.”
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

philip964
Posts in topic: 215

Post by philip964 »

VMI77 wrote:Another media lie: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?i ... n-911-Call
In an NBC segment featuring George Zimmerman's 911 call on the night of the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmerman is heard saying: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”
I would sue for libel.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 92

Post by WildBill »

philip964 wrote:
VMI77 wrote:Another media lie: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?i ... n-911-Call

I would sue for libel.
Fair and Accurate reporting? Oh yeah, that's Fox. How about fair, accurate and complete reporting? :banghead:

IANAL, but you have to lie to be meet the requirement for libel. Legally they probably didn't lie. They just didn't tell the whole truth.
NRA Endowment Member

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

...Fox spent about 30 mins. screaming about this intentional lie for the sensationalism ...

Return to “Off-Topic”