PSC IDPA SIGN UP?

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
TEX
Posts in topic: 1

PSC IDPA SIGN UP?

Post by TEX »

UNable to get site to work so that I can sign up for the March match. Is the sight still working?
There will be no peace until they love their children more than they hate us - Golda Meir

sskimber

Re: PSC IDPA SIGN UP?

Post by sskimber »

The Web site ( http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/event-registration ) is working, registration for the March match has not been opened yet. It should be open by monday (3/19/2012), you can register then.

Kevin

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I just opened registration today. http://www.PSC-IDPA.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Chas.

gwashorn
Posts in topic: 4

Post by gwashorn »

Yup, I just signed up. Expecting another big group and harder scenarios. Thanks Charles
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

jpierce30

Post by jpierce30 »

Oh come on Gary, the scenarios aren't hard, just fun!!

MegaWatt

Post by MegaWatt »

jpierce30 wrote:Oh come on Gary, the scenarios aren't hard, just fun!!
I like to call them "CHALLENGING" :mrgreen:
MegaWatt

NRA Endowment Life
TSRA Life
IHMSA
IDPA

Colt - The original "Point and Click" device.

gwashorn

Post by gwashorn »

Hhhhmmmm...... I stand corrected, they are not hard. I mean I see packs of dogs wearing kevlar body armor around my house at least twice aweek. I shot a few each time while kneeling down on my bad knees. Naw, I am just a bad shot.... GRIN. You guys are right, they ARE fun and CHALLENGING and I would not have it any other way. Can't wait to see what we have this next time. Now if I can just find that arrow I shot missing the deer the other day. Where did it go?... Ah there it is, next to the tomahawk I threw away...
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

gwashorn wrote:Can't wait to see what we have this next time. Now if I can just find that arrow I shot missing the deer the other day. Where did it go?... Ah there it is, next to the tomahawk I threw away...
Here's a little something Jim threw together as a hint about what's coming this month. http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/idpa-matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The guys on the match crew are great and they are creative -- they're also a little bit crazy!

Chas.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

As noticed on our website and in our eNewsletter, pre-registration is now required to shoot in a PSC-IDPA match. We've had over 100 shooters for the last two or three months and we had to set a limit of 100. The only way to have a limit is to require pre-registration and not take any walk-in registrations.

If you want PSC-IDPA eNewsletters and emails, be sure to sign-up for them at http://www.PSC-Range.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and select IDPA Notices (at leaset).

You can register at http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/event-registration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chas.

canvasbck
Posts in topic: 2

Post by canvasbck »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
gwashorn wrote:Can't wait to see what we have this next time. Now if I can just find that arrow I shot missing the deer the other day. Where did it go?... Ah there it is, next to the tomahawk I threw away...
Here's a little something Jim threw together as a hint about what's coming this month. http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/idpa-matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The guys on the match crew are great and they are creative -- they're also a little bit crazy!

Chas.

Please tell me that there are no scenarios where lefties are forced to tie their upper body into a knot and engage a threat that pops up for less than 2 seconds around a barricade at 15 yards. That one was BRUTAL for a "plump" lefty such as myself.
"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

gwashorn

Post by gwashorn »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:As noticed on our website and in our eNewsletter, pre-registration is now required to shoot in a PSC-IDPA match. We've had over 100 shooters for the last two or three months and we had to set a limit of 100. The only way to have a limit is to require pre-registration and not take any walk-in registrations.

If you want PSC-IDPA eNewsletters and emails, be sure to sign-up for them at http://www.PSC-Range.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and select IDPA Notices (at leaset).

You can register at http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/event-registration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chas.
Ah geez.... I better not have to dodge any paddies while we shoot.... Plus I don't remember any left handed cowboys on TV.....So you should be good to go Canvasbck!
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Jeremae

Post by Jeremae »

The rifleman(Chuck Connors) was lefty...
Reasonable gun control is hitting your target with the first shot.

bat1

Post by bat1 »

"Oh yeah, the tomahawk will be back this month too!"

Oh no... :shock: Not the tomahawk, I guess I have a week to practice, I can do that in my back yard.. :smilelol5:

Ok make sure the thrower must have have a feather in his hat :fire

Thanks to all the IDPA Crew.. you guys are great..Thanks

BAT :anamatedbanana

canvasbck
Posts in topic: 2

Post by canvasbck »

The March match was fantastic! My scores were bad, but I almost stuck the tomahawk. :cheers2:

Kevin's course design was outstanding and Charles is running a first rate match.

I swear that PSC has the quickest pop up target in the nation. Great match guys, this one was as good as any regional or state match. :thumbs2: :hurry: :thumbs2:
"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

gwashorn

Post by gwashorn »

It was a great match this month even though I shot even worse than canvasbck. Not only was I slow I shot bad and worse than I have in a long time, But it was fun and ran really well I thought. I want to give great thanks to my group for all the help. My first time to try and SO a match for these matches and I was really nervous but everyone really pitched in to make it run well. So thank you very much. And I think it was Charles, maybe Jim or Kevin, (I am old) that said last night as we were talking after setup, we are moving more and more to a club that works together to make these great matches and other offerings and it is the group of people working together that makes it happen. So Thanks to Charles, Kevin, Jim, Mark and others who made the matches up and got it out so well and their leadership that has put all of these people together.
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Return to “Competitive Shooting”