ammo on sale

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

texanron
Posts in topic: 5

Re: ammo on sale

Post by texanron »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Madbull wrote:I found this to be a relatively useful site. It's just a simple search database with a list of deals submitted by users. It takes shipping into account as well. I highly recommend folks submit deals when they locate them. http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=9mm+Luger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
+1 for gun-deals and Freedom Munitions has a deal going until 2-15-12 midnight tonight for 10% off of all ammunition before shipping. Use Coupon Code FIRST10. That makes the $155/1000rds 9mm reman. Blaster deal $139.50/1000rds plus shipping. It's good for your first purchase only. They're a Texas based company too.
That's a great deal! Thanks for the heads up! :tiphat:
12/17/2010 CHL
5/21/2012 non-resident CHL

WeldonHunter
Posts in topic: 67

Post by WeldonHunter »

texanron wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:
Madbull wrote:I found this to be a relatively useful site. It's just a simple search database with a list of deals submitted by users. It takes shipping into account as well. I highly recommend folks submit deals when they locate them. http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=9mm+Luger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
+1 for gun-deals and Freedom Munitions has a deal going until 2-15-12 midnight tonight for 10% off of all ammunition before shipping. Use Coupon Code FIRST10. That makes the $155/1000rds 9mm reman. Blaster deal $139.50/1000rds plus shipping. It's good for your first purchase only. They're a Texas based company too.
No Problem. It would probably help if I actually put a link to it, Doh! http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115 ... 9r115r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Remember the code works for all of the ammo on the site.

fishfree
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fishfree »

WeldonHunter wrote:
texanron wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:
No Problem. It would probably help if I actually put a link to it, Doh! http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115 ... 9r115r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Remember the code works for all of the ammo on the site.

maybe too good to be true or more likely error in their web interface BUT I selected the 500 round box of 9mm, gave a TX zip code and it came back with NO tax listed and $14 for fedex delivery and $0 when I changed it to ups ground.... now if they offer free shipping ups ground they should emphasize it as that is a selling point :drool:
Still, I'll bookmark this site and next time I restock I'll call just to make sure there are no surprises.

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

fishfree wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:
texanron wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:

maybe too good to be true or more likely error in their web interface BUT I selected the 500 round box of 9mm, gave a TX zip code and it came back with NO tax listed and $14 for fedex delivery and $0 when I changed it to ups ground.... now if they offer free shipping ups ground they should emphasize it as that is a selling point :drool:
Still, I'll bookmark this site and next time I restock I'll call just to make sure there are no surprises.
They're based out of Texas but the ammo is made and shipped from Idaho. I had one other guy say he ordered some today and the shipping was free also. This 10% off deal expires tonight and the price goes back to $155/1000rds. Still a great deal. I've listed these on other forums and they've had a real postive response. These guys not only make ammo but they also make Ammo Load machines that make a lot of the ammo being manufactured in the U.S. They also make the Speer Lawman projectiles for CCI among others.

Wes
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Wes »

great deal! ordered a thousand, thanks for the heads up!
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

2k6_tx_Dad
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 2k6_tx_Dad »

:iagree:

I ordered 1000 as well.

Thank you!
Dec 27 - Applied online
Dec 30 - Fingerprints
Jan 7 - CHL class
Jan 9 - Mailed
Jan 11 - Delivered
Jan 18 - Status changed to Background Check : Under review.
Feb 2 - Manufacturing Pending
Feb 3 - Manufacturing
Feb 10 - Mailed
Feb 15 - Received !!

AEA
Posts in topic: 2

Post by AEA »

missed it.......... :oops:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

Itnkrman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Itnkrman »

AEA wrote:missed it.......... :oops:
Ditto! :cryin :bigmouth
Ruger SR9c
Taurus PT640 Pro
Bersa 380
Stevens 20ga.

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Itnkrman wrote:

Sorry you guys missed it. The 9mm I listed is still only $155/1000rds and is still a smokin hot deal even without the discount. They may do this again and believe me I've tried to talk them into keeping this going but to be honest it was such a good price they were running out of hours in the day to make it, lol. If they do it again I'll relist it.

txcshooter
Posts in topic: 3

Post by txcshooter »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Itnkrman wrote:

Sorry you guys missed it. The 9mm I listed is still only $155/1000rds and is still a smokin hot deal even without the discount. They may do this again and believe me I've tried to talk them into keeping this going but to be honest it was such a good price they were running out of hours in the day to make it, lol. If they do it again I'll relist it.

Me three. :cryin
Taurus G2s, Rossi .22lr rifle, Mossberg 20ga p/a
"If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat!" -unknown

txcshooter

Post by txcshooter »

bzuber56 wrote:Just got two 100 round bags of .40 180 grain at T's in Texas City for $29 bucks a bag walkout. Used his ammo before and had no issues.
Do you know if T's has any 9mm 115 grain, and if so, how much?

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 183

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

txcshooter wrote:
bzuber56 wrote:Just got two 100 round bags of .40 180 grain at T's in Texas City for $29 bucks a bag walkout. Used his ammo before and had no issues.
I haven't had to buy ammo in several months. Is 15.00 for fifty a good deal on .40 target ammo? I hope not or I am going to be bummed out. The last time I bought .40 target ammo at Wally world i think it was around 12 bucks for fifty! Man... maybe I should start selling my stash of ammo.

txcshooter

Post by txcshooter »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
txcshooter wrote:
I haven't had to buy ammo in several months. Is 15.00 for fifty a good deal on .40 target ammo? I hope not or I am going to be bummed out. The last time I bought .40 target ammo at Wally world i think it was around 12 bucks for fifty! Man... maybe I should start selling my stash of ammo.
I went to Wally World about a week ago, and $12 for 50 is what the 9mm was going for. :cryin

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 183

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

It has gotten crazy!!!

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Remington Mil. Contract 22lr 40gr. LRN $114.95/5000rds Shipped

This deal is $89.95 shipped if purchased by CMP affiliated clubs using the club account.

https://estore.odcmp.com/store/catalog/ ... ote5=&max=

Edit:
Unfortunately to buy from the CMP you have to be a member of an affiliated club or be a member of the CMP. I knew they required this for firearms purchases but didn't realise it also applied to ammo purchases. Here's a list by state and if you belong to one of these you qualify. http://www.odcmp.com/Clubs/searchclubs.htm Just clicked the state you want to check. They also have other things that qualify like if you belong to the VFW or are in the military. I think the clubs is in reference to CMP affliated/approved shooting clubs in that list.

"In addition to shooting clubs, the CMP also has several special affiliates. Membership in these organizations satisfies our requirement for purchase. They include: Congressionally chartered veterans' organizations such as the VFW, AL, DAV, MCL, etc., U.S. Military services (active or reserves), National Guard, to include retirees. Finally, professional 501(c)3 law enforcement organizations and associations such as the FOP, NAPO, NSA, etc are included."
Last edited by WeldonHunter on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”