And now to hurry up and wait...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
rugerbd
Posts in topic: 1

And now to hurry up and wait...

Post by rugerbd »

Took the class on Saturday at Great Southwest Gun Range a awesome job by the instructor! Fingerprints done today and paperwork put in the mail. Hopefully it won't add too much time since it is the week before Christmas.

johnson0317

Re: And now to hurry up and wait...

Post by johnson0317 »

Do yourself a favor...

...go to your doctor. Convince him to put you into a medically-induced coma, for about 70 days. When you come out of the Rip VanWinkle, your license should be there waiting for you.

Just a thought! ;-)

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

thebigapp

Post by thebigapp »

The first couple of weeks are the hardest (so far). Watching for the status to change just about killed me. But once you see the changes start to happen, it seems to go by pretty quick.

Welcome to the forum!

Whatthaduece
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Whatthaduece »

rugerbd wrote:Took the class on Saturday at Great Southwest Gun Range a awesome job by the instructor! Fingerprints done today and paperwork put in the mail. Hopefully it won't add too much time since it is the week before Christmas.
I took my CHL class at GSG and really enjoyed the instructor. it was a long day but could have been longer with a different instructor!
CHL 2012

MasterOfNone

Post by MasterOfNone »

Whatthaduece wrote:
rugerbd wrote:Took the class on Saturday at Great Southwest Gun Range a awesome job by the instructor! Fingerprints done today and paperwork put in the mail. Hopefully it won't add too much time since it is the week before Christmas.
I took my CHL class at GSG and really enjoyed the instructor. it was a long day but could have been longer with a different instructor!
I hear he's quite a handsome instructor as well. :mrgreen:
http://www.PersonalPerimeter.com
DFW area LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Recruiter

Whatthaduece

Post by Whatthaduece »

Great sw gun is a great place to take a chl course :iagree:
CHL 2012

Whatthaduece

Post by Whatthaduece »

MasterOfNone wrote:
Whatthaduece wrote:
I hear he's quite a handsome instructor as well. :mrgreen:

Ha! "rlol" :smilelol5:
CHL 2012

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”