SOLD (Armory USA) AK47

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
longhorn_92
Posts in topic: 5

SOLD (Armory USA) AK47

Post by longhorn_92 »

Brand name is Armory USA (AUSA) also called Global Trades Company (GTC).

Comes with one 30 round magazine. Black Polymer furniture, great shooter!

Armory USA/Global Trades Company (GTC) was one of America's Largest Importer of AK and associated firearm parts. Their staff was considered one of the most knowledgeable on the manufacturing and repair of Kalashnikov rifles in the US. In 1998 Armory USA, LLC (AUSA) was formed. The company had become the largest manufacturer of AK-47 and AK-74 American-Made rifles in the US. They sold thousands to civilian, police and government agencies.

Their head designer was, Ivan Kolev, he designed them in Houston, Texas, as well as, the tooling to produce the rifles. He was the Head Design Engineer for Armory Co. in Kazaniak, Bulgaria from 1989-1999. These rifles were built to the exacting standards of military Kalashnikovs.

Trades now accepted. Will accept cash or USPS Money Orders. Will ship to FFL.
Last edited by longhorn_92 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

Topic author
longhorn_92

Re: WTS (Armory USA) AK47

Post by longhorn_92 »

BTT
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

duggy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by duggy »

Where are you located?

Does this AK have a milled or stamped receiver? (Can't tell from the picture)

What is the round count and condition?

Thanks

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

What part of this great state are you located?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
longhorn_92

Post by longhorn_92 »

duggy wrote:Where are you located?

Does this AK have a milled or stamped receiver? (Can't tell from the picture)

What is the round count and condition?

Thanks

Armory USA made stamped receivers. It is very tight, no wobble anywhere. It has a slant break, has approx. 200 rounds. It is in EXCELLENT condition.

I am in San Antonio...

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Hmmmm. I'm thinkin'.

I'm thinking I'll have to wait. I won't be headed to that area until sometime in February, but I doubt it will still be available. I guess it just wasn't meant to be, yet.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
longhorn_92

Post by longhorn_92 »

Now willing to look at trades. What do you have to offer?...

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

longhorn_92 wrote:Now willing to look at trades. What do you have to offer?...
I still have my two Glocks (22 & 27) with night sights, several 15 round mags, MTAC Minotaur, Backhawk Serpa, and several hundred rounds of WWB 180gr.

koolaid

Post by koolaid »

longhorn_92 wrote: $500 plus shipping.

Just FYI, if you are shipping in state you don't need to go through an FFL for rifles (unless you want to, of course).
01/02/2010 - Plastic

rm9792
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rm9792 »

koolaid wrote:

Just FYI, if you are shipping in state you don't need to go through an FFL for rifles (unless you want to, of course).
Pistols either but it is a hassle since postal places dont know their rules.

koolaid

Post by koolaid »

rm9792 wrote:
koolaid wrote:

That isn't actually true. USPS is not allowed to mail handguns for non-FFL's, per the ATF.

Common carriers can obviously set their own policies, which (I believe) all include having to ship handguns through an FFL.
01/02/2010 - Plastic

rm9792
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rm9792 »

koolaid wrote:
rm9792 wrote:
koolaid wrote:

That isn't actually true. USPS is not allowed to mail handguns for non-FFL's, per the ATF.

Common carriers can obviously set their own policies, which (I believe) all include having to ship handguns through an FFL.
I assumed he knew USPS wasnt allowed. My mistake. However, the common contract carriers dont require and FFL that I have read. I use UPS and they do not require it, http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resour ... r=firearms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . They will even pick up from the house but you must notify the driver.
Fedex - No FFL http://www.fedex.com/us/freight/rulesta ... icles.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

koolaid

Post by koolaid »

rm9792 wrote: I assumed he knew USPS wasnt allowed. My mistake. However, the common contract carriers dont require and FFL that I have read. I use UPS and they do not require it, http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resour ... r=firearms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . They will even pick up from the house but you must notify the driver.
Fedex - No FFL http://www.fedex.com/us/freight/rulesta ... icles.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It looks like you are right about UPS, but the fedex link you posted says it has to be shipped through a dealer.

"Where not prohibited by local, state and federal law, from individuals to licensed importers, licensed manufacturers or licensed dealers (and return of same)."
01/02/2010 - Plastic

old farmer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by old farmer »

Sir,
Is the AK47 still for sale or trade? I am planning a trip to Austin area.
thank you :patriot:
God Bliss America.

Topic author
longhorn_92

Re: SOLD (Armory USA) AK47

Post by longhorn_92 »

Sold...

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

Return to “Closed Items”