August 2011 Applications

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Cool Arrow
Posts in topic: 74

Re: August 2011 Applications

Post by Cool Arrow »

Tx_XDm wrote:Who do we have left in the August waiting room besides:

Cool Arrow
Grapevinebill
Arch Stanton as well.

Topic author
Tx_XDm
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Tx_XDm »

Looks like three left to close out the August class.

Cool Arrow mailed
Grapevinebill manufacturing
Arch Stanton mailed
CHL since 09/21/2011
NRA Member
TSRA Member

Grapevinebill
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Grapevinebill »

This has been a great support system for me through all the frustrating days. Thanks to all for the encouragement and listening to my ranting. August 2011 was a busy room. look at the number of views listed! Over 5700 and over 600 replies.

Keep the faith, be safe and it still looks like I'll be the last one out. I'll leave a light on for ya, till that day comes!

:txflag:
I've spent a lot of money on guns, bullets and holsters.... The rest I've just squandered away!

Cool Arrow

Post by Cool Arrow »

PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
:thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana

Arch and Bill You guys are the last one from the Class of August 2011. Thanks everyone for the camaraderie shown here. I guess its true, you forget about the wait once you have it in your hands. Got my finger crossed for you guys who are still waiting!

Brushgun7303
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Brushgun7303 »

Congrats Cool Arrow!!!!!!! class of August 2011 were almost done again congrats cool arrow enjoy being strapped legally Wally walk is next :thewave :cheers2: :thewave :anamatedbanana
RH
BTHO t.u.
GIG EM!!!!!!!
CHL since 9/21/11

Brushgun7303
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Brushgun7303 »

Has any body ordered any crossbreeds I just did what's the wait more or less ugh I hate waiting lol :woohoo
RH
BTHO t.u.
GIG EM!!!!!!!
CHL since 9/21/11

elpjt
Posts in topic: 10

Post by elpjt »

Congrats everyone. Has been a great thread to follow and shows how strong this forums community. Waited longer for holster (cross breed) than for the plastic but its worth it.
Run Fast, Turn Left

gringo loco
Posts in topic: 4

Post by gringo loco »

Congrats Cool Arrow. Now you can use that nice holster you made. Be safe out there.

Cool Arrow

Post by Cool Arrow »

Thanks GringoLoco! I am gonna have the holster and the XD9 riding with me all day tomorrow. :thumbs2:

Grapevinebill

Post by Grapevinebill »

Good news Cool Arrow! I'm happy for you. Keep coming back to say hi once in a while, we'll be here.
I've spent a lot of money on guns, bullets and holsters.... The rest I've just squandered away!

johnson0317
Posts in topic: 13

Post by johnson0317 »

Brushgun7303 wrote:Has any body ordered any crossbreeds I just did what's the wait more or less ugh I hate waiting lol :woohoo
I have ordered two of them. The wait is a huge pain, but worth it when the holster comes. One of these days I am going to have to take a picture of my EDC SuperTuck versus the somewhat rare carry MiniTuck. The SuperTuck looks like it has been rode hard and put away wet...but then again, I did order the horsehide version. :lol: Regardless of how it looks, and I don't think the bad guy is really going to be focusing on the condition of my EDC holster, it is still an incredibly comfortable holster.

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

Cool Arrow

Post by Cool Arrow »

Grapevinebill wrote:Good news Cool Arrow! I'm happy for you. Keep coming back to say hi once in a while, we'll be here.

Thanks Bill! I will be hanging around the forum even after you final two get your Plastic. Moral Support :thumbs2:

Topic author
Tx_XDm
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Tx_XDm »

Congrats Cool Arrow!!!!!!! :thewave :woohoo :thewave :leaving
CHL since 09/21/2011
NRA Member
TSRA Member

Grapevinebill

Post by Grapevinebill »

Still sitting on Manufacturing this morning. Hopefully something changes today and I see Mailed before Monday...
I will say one thing about this room. I haven't seen any Wally Walk pictures? Are we just not committed to the Wally Walk? I know we all have cell phones with camereras, every Wally World I've ever been in has a mirror and even me at 52 years old knows how to take my own picture in a mirror. So no more excuses that nobody was with me... Let's see some pics!

Don't let the old guy who is last to get plastic beat you, I'll gloat and brag for a month if that happens "rlol" "rlol" :lol::

Cool Arrow

Post by Cool Arrow »

Mine was at Manufacturing on Friday and updated to mailed on Saturday. I got it yesterday and you will probably have that time frame I'm betting. You may get it earlier if you are closer to Austin.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”