July 2011 Applications

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

gringo loco
Posts in topic: 3

Re: July 2011 Applications

Post by gringo loco »

mrmagnum wrote:arggggg still no plastic, I could walk to DPS from here. :banghead:
I feel your pain, still waiting for mine. Hoping for tomorrow. :thewave

strider67
Posts in topic: 28

Post by strider67 »

mrmagnum wrote:
strider67 wrote:
TexasGuy wrote:Mine says it was mailed Friday, it is possible that it has hit US mail system only on Monday.
Mine said 'mailed' Friday morning at 8 am. But the envelope was dated Monday. I bet they went out today.

mrmagnum, it wouldn't surprise me if yours showed tomorrow since you are so close! If not, I will deny ever saying that! :lol:

:lol: i'll hold you to that :lol:
Good thing I never said that!!! :lol: Sorry if I gave you false hope, just pullin' for you...and I won't say you will get it tomorrow either...because by me not saying that, then you will surely get it tomorrow! Or did I just say it? :willynilly:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

mrmagnum
Posts in topic: 22

Post by mrmagnum »

strider67 wrote:
mrmagnum wrote:
strider67 wrote:
TexasGuy wrote:Mine says it was mailed Friday, it is possible that it has hit US mail system only on Monday.
Mine said 'mailed' Friday morning at 8 am. But the envelope was dated Monday. I bet they went out today.

mrmagnum, it wouldn't surprise me if yours showed tomorrow since you are so close! If not, I will deny ever saying that! :lol:

Good thing I never said that!!! :lol: Sorry if I gave you false hope, just pullin' for you...and I won't say you will get it tomorrow either...because by me not saying that, then you will surely get it tomorrow! Or did I just say it? :willynilly:
:lol:

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

It is official, plastic arrived today. Wally walk pics coming soon. :woohoo :fire :anamatedbanana :thewave

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

Went to Gamestop and then wally world not 10 minutes after i opened the envelope. Got out of the car and had wasn't nervous at all. Tugged at the bottom of my tshirt to make sure it wasn't snagged. Walked through all the departments with a smile on my face.

gringo loco

Post by gringo loco »

Is that a XD I see? Congrats, I just got mine also. I went out for ammo and the mailman hadn't passed yet. Got home and my wife said I had no mail. I was eating when she gave me my plastic and my early Bday present. :woohoo
Off to the range in a bit, it's only 106 but feels like 114 degrees. :shock:

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

gringo loco wrote:Is that a XD I see? Congrats, I just got mine also. I went out for ammo and the mailman hadn't passed yet. Got home and my wife said I had no mail. I was eating when she gave me my plastic and my early Bday present. :woohoo
Off to the range in a bit, it's only 106 but feels like 114 degrees. :shock:

good eye XD .40 sub compact. have an indoor range a couple miles from my house. I use it often. Congrats and get that wally walk out of the way.

gringo loco

Post by gringo loco »

I have a XD 9 SC, will do the Wally walk this weekend but with my LC9. I need to order a crossbreed ST so I can carry the SC.

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

gringo loco wrote:I have a XD 9 SC, will do the Wally walk this weekend but with my LC9. I need to order a crossbreed ST so I can carry the SC.
I'm using the comptac MTac holster and so far i have no complaints. They are somewhere near San Antonio and i got it in 2 days. Wanted a super tuck but i just couldn't wait 3-4 weeks for it.

strider67
Posts in topic: 28

Post by strider67 »

mrmagnum wrote:
strider67 wrote:
mrmagnum wrote:
strider67 wrote:

:lol:
SEE...I told you it would be today!!! :mrgreen: In all seriousness, Congrats! :cheers2: :rock"
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

haha thanks :thumbs2:

Carl in Katy
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Carl in Katy »

Congrats, mrmagnum! :patriot: :hurry: :patriot:

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

Carl in Katy wrote:Congrats, mrmagnum! :patriot: :hurry: :patriot:

Thanks, I hope DPS get's your sorted out soon and finds your fingerprints.

delatex
Posts in topic: 2

Post by delatex »

plastic and holster arrived today!!!!!!!!
7/20 Application Submitted
7/22 Fingerprinting
7/23 Class
7/25 Mailed Supporting Documentation
7/29 All Materials Received/BG Check Under Review
8/5 Background Check Complete/Manufacturing Pending
8/11 PLASTIC!!!

Carl in Katy
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Carl in Katy »

delatex wrote:plastic and holster arrived today!!!!!!!!
Congrats! :cheers2: Look out Walmart! (Don't forget the pix)

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”