Off Topic and I don't care.

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Jim101
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jim101 »

Congrads on the addition to your family.....Also, enjoy them while they are young, ours grew up fast, joined the Air Force and we miss him........

Jim

PS: I wish all O/T's where this nice............
NRA, TSRA

KBCraig
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KBCraig »

Jim101 wrote:Congrads on the addition to your family.....Also, enjoy them while they are young, ours grew up fast, joined the Air Force and we miss him........

Jim

PS: I wish all O/T's where this nice............
Yup, Son Number One leaves for the Army on 02 August. He'll be at Ft. Knox for 16 weeks of OSUT, then he'll be a 19D cav scout. That was one of my recommendations to him for an MOS, and I think he'll like it a lot.

And get this... he had no idea what the signing bonus would be. He just wanted to be a cav scout. It turns out that it's a high-demand MOS, and he chose the first available slot at Knox, so he'll wind up with a $19,000 nest egg (incubating safely in our credit union). Not bad for a young man!

Son Number Four (there's one daughter in the mix, too) will turn 3 in November. They do grow up fast!

Kevin

Jim101
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jim101 »

Kevin,
Best of luck to you son and his new adventures in the Army, what a great bonus. When I joined we got, well, nothing.....He will be in our prayers as are all the other men and women serving in the Armed Forces.....

Jim
NRA, TSRA

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”