6 Year Old Girl Groped By TSA

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
VMI77
Posts in topic: 22

6 Year Old Girl Groped By TSA

Post by VMI77 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sH1GaO ... re=related

This is conditioning, not security. Near the end of the video it sounds like they're drug testing her too --and I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

A-R
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 6 Year Old Girl Groped By TSA

Post by A-R »

I pray that this is somehow a fake or staged or something. If this is true ....

:mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5

WildBill
Posts in topic: 14

Post by WildBill »

I have never been searched that thoroughly by TSA. :???:
NRA Endowment Member

jordanmills
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jordanmills »

This is why you write your reps to support HB 1937 and HB 1938.

http://www.legis.state.tx.us/BillLookup ... ill=HB1937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.legis.state.tx.us/BillLookup ... ill=HB1938" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gemini

Post by gemini »

This is so wrong. Makes me sick.
WildBill wrote:I have never been searched that thoroughly by TSA. :???:
I was in California last December. At the San Francisco airport I refused the scatter
xray. I was subjected to this type of search by a total TSA moron. He also felt it necessary
to thumb through my card case (contains CC, CHL & DL) and actually thumb through my
money clip. I have absolutely 0 respect for the TSA or anyone that works for them.

zero4o3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by zero4o3 »

VMI77 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3sH1GaO ... re=related

This is conditioning, not security. Near the end of the video it sounds like they're drug testing her too --and I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
she was telling some one they were doing the "drug test" to her, sounds like she thought they were checking for drugs stashed on the girl, not that they where going to give the girl an actual drug test

WildBill
Posts in topic: 14

Post by WildBill »

gemini wrote:This is so wrong. Makes me sick.
WildBill wrote:I have never been searched that thoroughly by TSA. :???:
I was in California last December. At the San Francisco airport I refused the scatter
xray. I was subjected to this type of search by a total TSA moron. He also felt it necessary
to thumb through my card case (contains CC, CHL & DL) and actually thumb through my
money clip. I have absolutely 0 respect for the TSA or anyone that works for them.
I wonder what they were looking for? Your Al Qaeda membership card? Counterfeit money? A "credit card" bomb? :banghead:
NRA Endowment Member

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Oldgringo »

'Tis a sad state of affairs indeed when a young American girl is subjected to that sort of treatment in her own country. I wonder why she kept looking at the camera? It's as if she knew it was there.

Anybody want to guess what actions by which group of hate filled murderous people caused these kind of searches to be brought into being in the 'land of the free and the home of the brave' ?

Pug
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pug »

It appears to be little more than an arrogant employee, poorly trained, "exerting her authority" for the humiliation of the child, the provocation of the mother, and the attention of the camera. Absolutely unforgivable idiocy.
:totap:

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 4

Post by chasfm11 »

Definition of a zealot - someone who redoubles their effort when all sight of the original objective has been lost.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

JP171
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by JP171 »

this isn't the only time things like this have happened, a mother was detained because she refused and argued the point of her breast milk being x rayed at an airport check point, breast milk is exempt from x ray requirements, the TSA is nothing more than the same poorly trained security guards that were there before being put into a TSA uniform and paid more. They think now that they work for the government that they have police like powers and most of them are full of themselves. they need to fire all of them. look around you will find all kinds of abuses by TSA screeners and they are given carte blanche to do as they please, same as flight crew(stewardesses and stewards) under the so called interfering with a flight crew stuff. it is a recipe for abuse and needs to go away

sigma9

Post by sigma9 »

This makes me sick. the least they could have done is take her somewhere else...less in the open

You know a TSA agent actually refused to take my CHL as my ID. I asked her "what if this was all I had?" and she accually said "it is illegal to not have ID". HAHA.
According to TSA rules ANY government issued ID is acceptable..that would include CHL's.

These people are ROBOTS!!!!
CHL Class taken: Aug. 22nd
Online Application done and packet mailed: Sept. 29th
Packet recieved: Oct. 13th
Fingerprints complete: Oct. 17th
Background check complete/manufacturing pending: Oct. 28th
Mailed: Oct. 30th
Plastic in hand: Nov. 4th

36 Days Mailbox to mailbox!!!

jmra
Posts in topic: 13

Post by jmra »

I may not agree with the pat downs but I also did not see how anyone could say that the girl was "groped". Pat downs are wrong, but saying this girl was groped is no different than the Brady Bunch calling an AR an automatic assault rifle. It simply isn't true.

Let's make sure we aren't using the same scare tactics that we accuse others of using.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

jmra wrote:I may not agree with the pat downs but I also did not see how anyone could say that the girl was "groped". Pat downs are wrong, but saying this girl was groped is no different than the Brady Bunch calling an AR an automatic assault rifle. It simply isn't true.

Let's make sure we aren't using the same scare tactics that we accuse others of using.
Plus the thread itself comes very close to violating forum rules against law enforcement agency bashing.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

92f-fan
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 92f-fan »

Its exactly the same as an adult receives

Its not checking for drugs - its checking for bomb residue
Its sad that it has to happen - but there have to be processes that can be performed by the lowest common denominator tens of thousands of times a day. For now this is it.

Dont you think that if the people who want to blow up planes thought using kids would give them a pass they would ?

THATS why they check everyone. Yes its true no six year old is going to plot to kill innocents - but the whacked out parents of one might ...

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”