Crossbreed - Delivery Time?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

stevo
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Crossbreed - Delivery Time?

Post by stevo »

My Crossbreed Holster and Belt were delivered on Monday, January 3rd that I had ordered on December 7th, 2010. They stick to the 3-4 week time frame that is on their website. I was actually figuring it was going to take a little longer due to the holidays, but it wasn't too bad of a wait.
Glock 23
Glock 27
CHL class taken: 09/12/2009
CHL packet mailed to DPS: 09/14/2009

tonzofphun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by tonzofphun »

I ordered on 1/29/11 and card charged on 1/30/11.

It is 3/4/11 and no signs of supertuck.

Teamless

Post by Teamless »

tonzofphun wrote:It is 3/4/11 and no signs of supertuck.
, when I ordered mine last year, it said 4 weeks for delivery on the website, and it showed up about 30 days after I ordered it, so it was on time.
What did the website say when you ordered? and if it is late, have you inquired, did they comment?
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

bkjunk
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bkjunk »

I ordered a mini tuck and belt on jan 23 and received my stuff on feb 26th. One day shy of five weeks. Ironically I sent crossbred an email on friday, the day before it came in the mail.

tonzofphun

Post by tonzofphun »

oohhhhh, I spoke too soon. I just received it in the mail today.

33 days

atxtj
Posts in topic: 3

Post by atxtj »

My minituck took exactly five weeks from date of order to show up.

Skaven

Post by Skaven »

Current wait time is roughly 5 weeks for me. I ordered Feb 3rd and got it today.

Lonest4r

Post by Lonest4r »

Skaven wrote:Current wait time is roughly 5 weeks for me. I ordered Feb 3rd and got it today.
Another good reason, beside the cost, to go down to Tandy leather/local thermoplastic distributor, pick up some supplies, and practice making your own holsters. I actually enjoy the time I spend making them, and once you have the technique down you can make $10 holsters that would have cost $65 and 5 weeks waiting.
LONEST4R
7/24/10 Class- 8/28/10 Plastic!
Glock 26 in Horsehide Supertuck

Slowplay

Post by Slowplay »

A couple days ago, I ordered a belt and some snap loks (for a holster I'm making). I got this message about delivery:
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order as all orders are made as they are received.
I don't really mind the wait, as I just submitted my completed CHL documentation on March 1 and it will be interesting to see what will show up first.
NRA Benefactor Member
"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance..."
- John Philpot Curran

bcdudley

Post by bcdudley »

Current time looks like 7 weeks or longer. I ordered mine Feb21. When I ordered it, I was told 3-4 weeks for delivery time. Last week when it did not arrive, I called to check the status and they said 5-6 weeks. Now that it has been 5 weeks, I called to check again and they are saying another 2 weeks.

I think if it is delayed any longer than that, I will just cancel the order and find something different.

bcdudley

Post by bcdudley »

Just got mine in today, so just 1 day short of 6 weeks. It is very comfortable to wear compared to my old one. I really like the feel of the horsehide leather. I may order some different hooks later on so it can be concealed better. The standard ones that come with it are very noticeable.

timdsmith72
Posts in topic: 4

Post by timdsmith72 »

I ordered mine March 1st or 2nd. They were nice enough when I talked to them on the phone, but didn't give me an order number, estimated wait time, or anything. I sent a polite email a few days ago asking the status of my order and got an automated response back just regurgitating what is on the front page of their web site. Can't say that I'm real impressed with their customer service so far. But hey, if it's as comfortable as it's supposed to be then I reckon it'll be worth it.

HotLeadSolutions

Post by HotLeadSolutions »

I guess I just got real lucky. I ordered 3 holsters (Glock 23, 1911 and M&P) and received my order in 6 days. I ordered over the phone, and spoke directly with the owner. He was a great guy to do business with.
I highly recommend the holster, they are so comfortable, I just had to reach back and make sure I still had mine on. :thumbs2:
Daniel
CHL Instructor
Dallas Concealed Carry
http://www.DallasConcealedCarry.com

timdsmith72
Posts in topic: 4

Post by timdsmith72 »

HotLeadSolutions wrote:I guess I just got real lucky. I ordered 3 holsters (Glock 23, 1911 and M&P) and received my order in 6 days. I ordered over the phone, and spoke directly with the owner. He was a great guy to do business with.
I highly recommend the holster, they are so comfortable, I just had to reach back and make sure I still had mine on. :thumbs2:
:thumbs2:
I spoke directly with the owner as well when I placed my order. Kent, I believe his name was. When I placed my order, they were saying the wait time was 3 to 4 weeks. Now it's 4 to 6 weeks. I would just like to find out which my order falls under. Heh.

Skaven

Post by Skaven »

timdsmith72 wrote:
HotLeadSolutions wrote:I guess I just got real lucky. I ordered 3 holsters (Glock 23, 1911 and M&P) and received my order in 6 days. I ordered over the phone, and spoke directly with the owner. He was a great guy to do business with.
:thumbs2:
I spoke directly with the owner as well when I placed my order. Kent, I believe his name was. When I placed my order, they were saying the wait time was 3 to 4 weeks. Now it's 4 to 6 weeks. I would just like to find out which my order falls under. Heh.

His name is Trent, and he is a really good guy. They are running between 5 and 6 weeks. Trust me it is worth the wait. Plus the guy is one of those owners that really and I mean really wants you to be happy with your purchase.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”