Letters To State Reps

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
j3x
Posts in topic: 2

Letters To State Reps

Post by j3x »

Has anyone drafted a form letter to or email to send to our elected officials asking them to support the parking lot bill and campus carry bills? I would like to send one to my reps but am not very good at letter writeing.

Thanks

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Letters To State Reps

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

No, but I can post some talking points that people can use to draft letters. Form letters from a bunch of people are not very effective. Form letters from 1/4 million people are! :lol:

Chas.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:No, but I can post some talking points that people can use to draft letters. Form letters from a bunch of people are not very effective. Form letters from 1/4 million people are! :lol:

Chas.
Please do. I'd like to think that Chuck Hobson and Robert Nichols are on board with this issue but I don't know that. :tiphat:

Topic author
j3x
Posts in topic: 2

Post by j3x »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:No, but I can post some talking points that people can use to draft letters. Form letters from a bunch of people are not very effective. Form letters from 1/4 million people are! :lol:

Chas.
That would be great, maybe I can piece together something that sounds somewhat intelligent.

Thanks

Jeff

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Yes, Please post what would be an effective list of talking points our legislators would consider in support of these bills. I would like to send letters to my reps.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

GaryAdrian

Post by GaryAdrian »

Chas.
I have sent one to my Reps and got my friends to do the same. Went by TSRA HQ to pick up a few items to support them for the next comming year. Nice people. :txflag:
NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association
NRA-Certified Firearms Instructor

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”