Father Kills Daughter

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 13

Father Kills Daughter

Post by Oldgringo »

Look at this insanity.

If the male martyrs are rewarded with 79 virgins in paradise, what's in it for the female martyrs?

JJVP
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Father Kills Daughter

Post by JJVP »

Oldgringo wrote:Look at this insanity.

If the male martyrs are rewarded with 79 virgins in paradise, what's in it for the female martyrs?
79?? I thought it was 72 virgins. Inflation?? "rlol"
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I checked with AndyC, Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club, and you are correct. It is only 72, what a bummer that is for the boy martyrs? I am so :oops: .

Now that that is out of the way, the question remains, "what's in it for the girl martyrs"?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

JJVP wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:Look at this insanity.

79?? I thought it was 72 virgins. Inflation?? "rlol"
No, devalued. Either that or it's taking more and more to convince someone to become a martyr.

Besides, she did not complete her mission and would not be entitled if women can even be at all according to Islam.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Beiruty »

I can answer. Girls are not supposed to volunteer to be soldiers. They are eligible to be trained like males, in all aspects of basic training, running, swimming and cavalry too. Most likely they can serve as medic and/or in logistics. In extreme defense cases, females can fight along males.

In case they died in the battlefield they are considered a true martyr. Their all sins are forgiven, enter paradise with no punishment whatsoever and like all females or males in paradise will not be single, but married.

The reward of having 70 (not 72) of the hour-el-Einn (Virgins) is not that important as the male martyr would be married too, to wife more beautiful than the other 70 of the Hour el-Einn. In addition, each male/female will have 10,000 servants. Also, Martyrs have other privileges.
Last edited by Beiruty on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Thanks for the clarification. So, what good are the 70-72 virgins to a martyed married man and what are some of the other priviledges?

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 2

Post by baldeagle »

I hate to say it, but the father did the right thing. The only way to defeat evil is to destroy it utterly.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Oldgringo wrote:Thanks for the clarification. So, what good are the 70-72 virgins to a martyed married man and what are some of the other priviledges?
The 70 Virgins are one of the priviliges for the Martyr. The deal is if one of the Virgins is more beautiful than any women in our life on earth. And, if any one of those Virgins was ever presnted to us men on this earth, we would be all in awe and wonder. That being said, a woman who enters paradise will be more beautiful than anyone of those virgins. In fact, they will praise the wife of the Martyr and submit to her superiority over them.
Other privileges of the Martyr, and this is the most imprtant, is that all their sins are forgiven and they wll bear no punishment in the hereafter and will be among the first to enter paradise. Also, if they had debt and dues to others their debt and dues will be repaid in the hereafter.

Other privileges of the Martyr, include interceding in favor of large number of his family members so they would not be punished or some of their sins would be forgiven. Interceding usually is reserved for Prophets and Messengers of God, Martyrs and very few others.
Last edited by Beiruty on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

baldeagle wrote:I hate to say it, but the father did the right thing. The only way to defeat evil is to destroy it utterly.
Unless the father lied and his claim was only an execuse and a ruse to cover his crime.
Beiruty,

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

JJVP wrote:
79?? I thought it was 72 virgins. Inflation??

Nope, Quality Control....is not what it used to be.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

BigAl1410

Post by BigAl1410 »

Who would want 1 virgin, let alone 72?
:tiphat:

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Beiruty wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:Thanks for the clarification. So, what good are the 70-72 virgins to a martyed married man and what are some of the other priviledges?
The 70 Virgins are one of the priviliges for the Martyr. The deal is if one of the Virgins is more beautiful than any women in our life on earth. And, if any one of those Virgins was ever presnted to us men on this earth, we would be all in awe and wonder. That being said, a woman who enters paradise will be more beautiful than anyone of those virgins. In fact, they will praise the wife of the Martyr and submit to her superiority over them.
Other privileges of the Martyr, and this is the most imprtant, is that all their sins are forgiven and they wll bear no punishment in the hereafter and will be among the first to enter paradise. Also, if they had debt and dues to others their debt and dues will be repaid in the hereafter.

Other privileges of the Martyr, include interceding in favor of large number of his family members so they would not be punished or some of their sins would be forgiven. Interceding usually is reserved for Prophets and Messengers of God, Martyrs and very few others.
So, one can achieve this glory for oneself and one's family if one blows him or herself and a bunch of other folk up up in a church, synagogue, marketplace and or school, etc?

I think I'm gonna' have to pass, thanks anyway.

MasterOfNone

Post by MasterOfNone »

Sounds like a female martyr would get 1/72 share of a male martyr.
http://www.PersonalPerimeter.com
DFW area LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Recruiter

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Do they believe that Paradise will last forever? (Because a person is only a virgin once).

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Oldgringo wrote:
Beiruty wrote:

So, one can achieve this glory for oneself and one's family if one blows him or herself and a bunch of other folk up up in a church, synagogue, marketplace and or school, etc?

I think I'm gonna' have to pass, thanks anyway.
No, the cases you mentioned are mass murder and a criminal behavior, this is what is called terrorism. Under Islamic law, it is forbidden to harm, Mame, or kill non-combatants, such as civilians, children, animals even intentionally destroying property and farms and vegetation is forbidden. Even surrendered enemy combatants (POW) are protected and should be well treated.
Beiruty,

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”