Woohoo!!! Is this a new record?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
maverick2076
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Woohoo!!! Is this a new record?

Post by maverick2076 »

Personally, I'd rather them put the money into making the process faster, like it has gotten, over some sort of online tracking system.

smasraum
Posts in topic: 1

Post by smasraum »

I'd really like to be the second fastest person to receive theirs out of the folks in this thread, but since Christmas and New Years is coming up, I'm not holding my breath. I'd like to have it before I drive to my mother's in FL Jan 3, but it seems pretty unlikely. I did the app online, but sent in paper prints. My package was delivered to Austin Dec 8. I guess I should just be thankful that the process seems to be so much faster than it was a year ago (for most folks).
Steve
SA XDM 9
Friendswood

xHypex

Post by xHypex »

maverick2076 wrote:I took my class on 11/17, and mailed my paperwork on 11/18. Delivery confirmation showed my packet arriving in Austin on 11/20.

My plastic was waiting in my mailbox this afternoon. Total time: 18 days from the day they received my packet, counting weekends.

WOOHOO!!! I am so unbelievably stoked!
Was that for a renewal? If not, then your processing time was really fast.

I just clocked 17 business days total (outgoing mailbox to incoming mailbox) including USPS transit and Thanksgiving. At that speed they never even updated the website, which is fine with me as long as there's not an increase in cycle time.

Mailed 11/22
Received ??? (website was never updated)
Plastic in Hand 12/15
-hype

dalto

Post by dalto »

Mine took 22 calendar days from the day I dropped it off. I submitted a paper form and had my prints done without an appointment and placed in the packet.

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

One of my students got her's in 17 days, their mailbox to her mailbox. I was impressed.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”