Mexico

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
texas1234
Posts in topic: 1

Mexico

Post by texas1234 »

After I read today that another Mayor was killed, I think three in a week, and this time they stoned the guy to death, I started reading Mexican gun laws.

It is complete insanity. They have some of the toughest gun laws in the world and the place is a war zone. Does Calderone relax the laws and allow his citizens to carry? NOPE he asked the US to toughen their gun laws!

30,000 people killed in 4 years with the toughest gun laws in the world. MORONS!!!!

It is purely amazing logic and reasoning!

To put it in perspective there were 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and it lasted 10 years.
6th Generation Texan

miajaipi

Re: Mexico

Post by miajaipi »

Less Guns = More Crime

It's the logical corollary of Lott''s book and his talk for tonight.

dicion

Post by dicion »

The Government of Mexico is corrupt, and paid off by the Drug Cartels.

The People of Mexico need a revolution... but.. unfortunately, their government prevented the only way they could do that.

Take a look south, boys... that's our possible future if Brady-style gun control ever went into effect here.

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

"with the toughest gun laws in the world"

I used that fact in a response to a person at kxan.com about gun control should be stricter here after UT yesterday ... my response was ...
"Mexico has very strict gun control where it's almost impossible to get a gun legally ....
So, ... how's that workin' out for them?
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

PRO

Post by PRO »

RPB wrote:"with the toughest gun laws in the world"

I used that fact in a response to a person at kxan.com about gun control should be stricter here after UT yesterday ... my response was ...
"Mexico has very strict gun control where it's almost impossible to get a gun legally ....
So, ... how's that workin' out for them?
Good answer.
Phil

It is the little people who will suffer from QE2. The buying power of my mothers retirement will decrease by 40%

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”