When Young Guns Invade

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

SpringerFan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: When Young Guns Invade

Post by SpringerFan »

Welcome aboard and yes, CZs are awesome guns.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
Col. Jeff Cooper

chefkristian

Post by chefkristian »

:iagree:

I have a CZ75-P07 9mm. It is pretty darn accurate and conceals pretty well in the appendix position. You can't beat the 16+1 capacity in a compact frame...
NRA Member
TSRA Member
7-24-10 CHL Class
7-28-10 Online Application & hand delivered paperwork
9-03-10 PIH! 38 days...

llanite

Post by llanite »

Great pistol! I have one but found the grips stick a little too far out for a strong side concealed carry. I do carry it and a CZ p06 in a cross draw position with a Galco Jak holster and found that very concealable and comfortable for road trips Everyone's comments about a good belt for a heavy gun are right on the mark.

I also use my CZ for IDPA with a Safariland owb holster and like it a lot as well. Good luck!

xdfanatic

Post by xdfanatic »

Glad to see you on the forum, I lurk a lot myself. Anyway when the time comes feel confident that a CZ will not let you down. Every CZ I have fired performed flawlessly. My dad loves CZ and carries a RAMI himself, it is an awesome weapon and is more accurate than I am as a shooter. I have also fired the 75 and while it is not as compact as I would like to carry during the summer, I think you could pull it off during the winter months fairly easy. Good luck with finding your first carry weapon! :thumbs2:
OIF OEF Veteran
SA XD .45 Service, SA XD .40 SC, SA XD .45 Tactical Custom, S & W 22A, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500A, Remington 870 Super Mag,Colt AR-15 M4 setup

Return to “New to CHL?”