TexasCHLforum Day at PSC? - RSVP

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Sooner67
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Sooner67 »

Hello All, count me in with one guest Saturday morning!

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RPBrown »

Okay, I'm on the way. About to walk out the door to head southn see my kids and grand kids tonight and see all of you tommorrow.

You all be safe and see you then
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

PPM
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PPM »

I have to be honest, folks. I'm REALLY excited abt getting to meet all of you! I think I remember that there'll be some nametags. so that'll make things much easier. I'm TERRIBLE with names!

My friend, Mitz (or Mary) and I will arrive pretty early (traffic willing?) and since we've not done anything like this before, we're both really excited about it! We'll probably be fairly easy to identify. We're both short (5'4"). Also...I have a head of short WHITE hair! It's been slowly sucking my brain power out for YEARS! So, I'll blame my bad memory on THAT. ;-) God has given me my color for FREE so I've chosen to leave it that way! Besides.....it sort of matches my face and aging body?

Since I've only been to PSC one other time, I'll probably need some guidance or direction. Don't be shy! Just holler, "Hey, DICKSON!" and that should get my attention! Well...PPM would work too!

See you folks tomorrow! With this great weather, we should have a BLAST! If you and I have communicated, I'd like to make it a POINT to meet you! What fun!
PPM
(Pistol Packin' Momma)
Otherwise known as "Dickson"
Thunder Tactical Shooters

JLaw
Posts in topic: 6

Post by JLaw »

JLaw wrote:If possible I'd like to add one more guest. Please put him with me in Deadly Force and Fasion Show seminars. Thank you again, sir.

JLaw
Cancel that, JLaw will have only one guest, NOT two.

Thank you.

JLaw

dws1117
Posts in topic: 4

Post by dws1117 »

Hope everyone haas a great time. I will not be able to attend as I'd been planning. It looks to be a terrific day.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”