March 2010 Applications

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

texjames
Posts in topic: 7

Re: March 2010 Applications

Post by texjames »

texjames wrote:I took my class saturday March 27th and mailed my application on monday March 29th.Sent it Priority mail with delivery confirmation.
Tracking shows its not delivered yet.I am used to waiting as i have done NFA stuff..Actually waiting on some of that now too.. :fire
Completed CHL Class March 27,2010
mailed in Prepaid Appl March 29,2010
Appl Arrived Austin March 31,2010
As of today...April 27th
Application Completed - license issued or certificate active.
Come on mail man... :hurry:
USAF 71-91 retired
CHL #3 04/10

Teamless
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Teamless »

heeler wrote:lets see who gets theirs first
If you get yours before mine, that would be so cruel! LOL
Honestly though, I wouldn't spite you if you did get it sooner, but I would be jealous! LOL
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

silverbear
Posts in topic: 12

Post by silverbear »

Teamless wrote:
heeler wrote:lets see who gets theirs first
If you get yours before mine, that would be so cruel! LOL
Honestly though, I wouldn't spite you if you did get it sooner, but I would be jealous! LOL
Has the mailman come by today?
I support the right to arm bears.

Teamless

Post by Teamless »

silverbear wrote:Has the mailman come by today?
Yes, - no plastic :cryin
League City, TX

HighHandicap
Posts in topic: 49

Post by HighHandicap »

Root canal done... but the pain of "processing" continues. Maybe it will update tonight and I'll be done, but it seems like others around the same time as me are all making it to approved status. Hopefully I'm not far behind.

silverbear

Post by silverbear »

Teamless wrote:
silverbear wrote:Has the mailman come by today?
Yes, - no plastic :cryin
I'm surprised as mine showed up 2 days later and you're just down the road...... :headscratch

Oh well, might as well go to ebay and shop for some tommy bahamas! :cheers2:

Travis
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Travis »

I sent my fingerprint cards back on 4-5 and have been processing ever since. I started my app online on 2-24 it took a couple weeks until I got the packet and a week after that somewhere around 3-15 I sent it in. I've been processing 20 days now. Come on already, but I've been doing really good only check my status about every third day. The last two days I've checked it everyday I'm tired of waiting and getting impatient. I want to send dps an email but knowing my luck my email will be the reason they don't finish my packet that day
Life is hard, but it's harder when the Rottweiler has a can of pepper spray.

Quahog
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Quahog »

Teamless wrote:
Quahog wrote:You know I will! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well? no mail yet? :totap: :totap: :totap: :totap: :totap: :totap:
Im sitting here at work, debating on driving home JUST to check the mail. Did you tell the mail lady to avoid my house? LOL

OR are you sitting there, staring at yours or driving around and totally neglecting me LOL "rlol"
By now you know what happened. After the mail lady being more than 2 hours late, NOTHING! AARRGGHH!! :banghead:
"America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." -- Ronald Reagan

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

Teamless wrote: I may have to beg him to check my mailbox, to save me the urge to come home and check myself LOL
Hey, if you want me to check your mailbox, just give me the ok and I will be happy to. I'm really hoping tomorrow is the day... I don't know how much more of this I can stand! :hurry:
"America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." -- Ronald Reagan

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

texjames wrote:Application Completed - license issued or certificate active.
Come on mail man... :hurry:
Way to go, texjames... now the real test of your patience begins. :clapping:

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

silverbear wrote:Oh well, might as well go to ebay and shop for some tommy bahamas! :cheers2:
I'm laughing because when teamless came by to check on his dogs (haha), there I was waiting for the mail lady wearing my Tammy Pajama shirt, "packing heat" and ready to roll to Wally World for my outing. Then she came and nada.

:cryin

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

Travis wrote:I sent my fingerprint cards back on 4-5 and have been processing ever since. I started my app online on 2-24 it took a couple weeks until I got the packet and a week after that somewhere around 3-15 I sent it in. I've been processing 20 days now. Come on already, but I've been doing really good only check my status about every third day. The last two days I've checked it everyday I'm tired of waiting and getting impatient. I want to send dps an email but knowing my luck my email will be the reason they don't finish my packet that day

You can send them email and maybe they can tell you something. It certainly can't hurt. Best luck, bro.

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

SecedeTX
Posts in topic: 34

Post by SecedeTX »

That is the worst. Packing in the house, but can't step off the property. That was me for two weeks before plastic. You guys have to get it tomorrow.

Or maybe your postal delivery person is a sadist and it sitting on your licenses.
"Do or Do Not, there is no try" -- Yoda

silverbear

Post by silverbear »

Quahog wrote:
silverbear wrote:Oh well, might as well go to ebay and shop for some tommy bahamas! :cheers2:
I'm laughing because when teamless came by to check on his dogs (haha), there I was waiting for the mail lady wearing my Tammy Pajama shirt, "packing heat" and ready to roll to Wally World for my outing. Then she came and nada.

:cryin
When it happens, we'll have to organize one of those spontaneous mob things where we show up at Wally World in Hawaiian shirts, video tape it and put it on youtube! "rlol"

Teamless

Post by Teamless »

Quahog wrote:if you want me to check your mailbox, just give me the ok and I will be happy to
this is my official permission -
if you get your license, then if you are willing and able, to check mine, please feel free to do so.

I assume that if you do not get yours, that I did not get mine, so no need to check.

Thanks!
League City, TX

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”