semi sign off

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
gigag04
Posts in topic: 3

semi sign off

Post by gigag04 »

Well folks, I'm about done packing for my move to Oklahoma.

I am going to be in Oklahoma City for the next 5 months at Heart of God missionary training institute ( http://www.heartofgod.com ). I'll be going through thier beautiful feet bootcamp program which will be incredible but will be keeping me busy learning the vast amounts of information necessary for successful cross-cultural church planting.

I'll be in touch here and there but unfortunately will not be able to participate in our discussions as much as in the past. Sadly, I won't be able to make the texaschlforum day as well as any shows.

I wish y'all the best and I'll be in touch!

-nick

PS - feel free to drop me a line over email if you'd like to get in touch with me. I'd love to hear from you guys!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

I want to know when you graduate. Prayer for you to have an open heart to let God write His Word there.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

we will miss you gigag04 and let god into your heart and as long said let us know.

300shooter
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

txinvestigator

Re: semi sign off

Post by txinvestigator »

gigag04 wrote:Well folks, I'm about done packing for my move to Oklahoma.

I am going to be in Oklahoma City for the next 5 months at Heart of God missionary training institute ( http://www.heartofgod.com ). I'll be going through thier beautiful feet bootcamp program which will be incredible but will be keeping me busy learning the vast amounts of information necessary for successful cross-cultural church planting.

I'll be in touch here and there but unfortunately will not be able to participate in our discussions as much as in the past. Sadly, I won't be able to make the texaschlforum day as well as any shows.

I wish y'all the best and I'll be in touch!

-nick

PS - feel free to drop me a line over email if you'd like to get in touch with me. I'd love to hear from you guys!
Having only met you once I realize I don't know you well, but I am proud of you. I am also proud that we still have young people like you in the world.
*CHL Instructor*

"Speed is Fine, but accuracy is final"- Bill Jordan

Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Nick:
Thanks for what you are doing. We'll miss you while you're gone, but try to check in as much as possible.

Are you coming back to Texas when you're finished with training?

Chas.

JLaw

Post by JLaw »

Not much else I can add here, everyone else already said it. Be careful Nick, we'll be praying for you, and keep in touch.

JLaw

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

Nick,

It's been great having you on this forum and chatting in person as well. I wish you all the best and look forward to the time our paths cross.

Gary
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

Nick,
Can't add much to what has been said already. Godspeed, and be safe.
It's wonderful to know there are still youngsters with values out there.

Ray
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

dws1117

Post by dws1117 »

Nick,

It was good to meet you. I've enjoyed your posts and we'll miss you. Good luck and we'll keep your seat warm. You're a good person.

Wayne

texag06

Post by texag06 »

Like everyone else has said, we will miss you around here. I regret that we both were in C.S. and didn't get to meet. Maybe if you return later we can get in some range time. Take care and God Bless.

Dustin
Fightin' Texas Aggie class of '06 :grin:
Glock 19
Kel-Tec P-3AT
CHL Holder (Fall 2005)
---------------------------------------
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2006

Topic author
gigag04
Posts in topic: 3

Post by gigag04 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:Nick:
Are you coming back to Texas when you're finished with training?
Yes! I have to come back to College Station and finish at A&M still ( <40 hrs remaining). HGM is opening up a training branch in CS and I'll be helping with that as well as mobilizing believers to get involved in reaching the unreached after I'm back. After I graduate I hope to be overseas ASAP in the middle east I think.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words and support! This will be an interesting chapter in my life with lots of learning and going through humbling experiences.

For those interested - I've already started a blog at http://shakingthegates.blogspot.com/ where I'll be sharing experiences and lessons.

Thanks again for your prayers and support!

-nick
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

TxFire

Post by TxFire »

I proud of you and wish you a fruitful mission. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

May God be with you, as I know He will be.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

SRVA

Post by SRVA »

Nick, Take care and study hard. We'll go shooting when you get back.

Steve

jbirds1210

Post by jbirds1210 »

Nick,
My wife is from Edmond, which is pretty darn close to OKC. We find ourselves up there several times a year. I will try to write a few days before heading that way and we can find a range somewhere! Take care of yourself!
Jason
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”