Galveston County

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Tireshred
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Galveston County

Post by Tireshred »

that1otherdude wrote:
Tireshred wrote:Hey that1otherdude, mine was just approved too! Friendswood and League City just got a bit safer...
You Lucky dog... I didn't get it yesterday but hope it will come in today's mail...
I know and it's very much appreciated. Some say it feels wrong or weird to carry, I didn't really feel that, but I have been carrying at home and work for months now. I took the wife out to Saltgrass last night to celebrate and after we went to Academy, Fry's and Spec's, my wife was concerned with that last one, but it's legal, no 30.06 sign and since it's not consumed on premises, no 51% sign either. I'm not a Wally fan, but I guess I'll do the walk tonight or tomorrow, I already asked the wife to take the pics. I'll post when complete. I hope yours shows in the mail today! :cheers2:
"All of life's big problems include the words "Indictment" or "Inoperable", everything else is small stuff." Alton Brown

Topic author
that1otherdude

Post by that1otherdude »

Tireshred wrote:
that1otherdude wrote:
Tireshred wrote:Hey that1otherdude, mine was just approved too! Friendswood and League City just got a bit safer...
You Lucky dog... I didn't get it yesterday but hope it will come in today's mail...
I know and it's very much appreciated. Some say it feels wrong or weird to carry, I didn't really feel that, but I have been carrying at home and work for months now. I took the wife out to Saltgrass last night to celebrate and after we went to Academy, Fry's and Spec's, my wife was concerned with that last one, but it's legal, no 30.06 sign and since it's not consumed on premises, no 51% sign either. I'm not a Wally fan, but I guess I'll do the walk tonight or tomorrow, I already asked the wife to take the pics. I'll post when complete. I hope yours shows in the mail today! :cheers2:

Finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anamatedbanana

True Wally walk to come...
"Anyone who thinks that a gun has a personality that makes it apt for evil should admit the fact that he is not making sense, and therefore should stay out of adult discussions."
-Col. Jeff Cooper

:txflag:

Ken73
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ken73 »

Finally!!! Wife's and mine came yesterday (or Thursday, we don't know since we weren't here until Friday.)

Plastic in hand!!

Now it's time for the wally walk.. amongst others.

Tireshred

Post by Tireshred »

Congrats Ken73, seems a bunch of us Galveston Countyers are getting plastic!
"All of life's big problems include the words "Indictment" or "Inoperable", everything else is small stuff." Alton Brown

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”