More Ike - it's coming right at us...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

sskimber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More Ike - it's coming right at us...

Post by sskimber »

I will be hunckered down and praying in Pearland.

sskimber.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

I finally just said enough is enough. Every time I looked I needed to do something so I adopted the don't look option.

I am headed for the shower, going to wash these clothes, watch the gloom and doom weather channel to get the scoop on climate change, evil carbon, and hurricanes, and hit the sack.

My lovely spouse is stuck in Katy. They had better make it worth her while in the paycheck department or else me and her boss are going to have one of my patented one way conversations. Nurses are in demand and he knows it.

If Jim from Galveston checks in tell him I said hey.

Thanks for the intercession. I thought those boards were getting lighter.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Venus Pax »

I hope seamus and his family got out. I'm hoping the fact that he hasn't posted means that he's elsewhere in the state.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

Venus Pax wrote:I hope seamus and his family got out. I'm hoping the fact that he hasn't posted means that he's elsewhere in the state.
I have his phone number. I will call him in the AM. We have no cell service right now.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Off-Topic”