Passport photo question

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
getusumtx
Posts in topic: 1

Passport photo question

Post by getusumtx »

I have already mailed my packet off....but after readin some other posts I had a question. Are you suppose to sign you passport photo itself along with the person that finger-prints you or just the person taking your prints? I thought i read somewhere some people were getting there photos back because they didnt sign the back of them,but I dont remmber ever being told to do so....thanks
Proud College Student/VP of the College Republicans/Iraq war Veteran

melkor41

Re: Passport photo question

Post by melkor41 »

You sign them, and if i remember right, the person doing your fingerprints has to sign them as well.
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it...kill the captain...and claim it as yours. : Lodge2004

Uglee

Post by Uglee »

Yes, the Fingerprint Person and you had to sign at least one of the photos, but in my class we both signed the two photos just in case. Looks like your application may get slowed downed...hopefully not. I do agree, apply for your CHL Package Online. Keep us up to date on what happen if your package gets delayed or not. Good Luck!

rokclimbertx

Post by rokclimbertx »

sign both... the fingerprinter signed both of mine, but i only signed the one i chose to use (thought that's what paper work said)... got the one not signed returned for signature...
130 Days to TXCHL Issued

Gandolf

Post by Gandolf »

BTW... The passport photos need to pass someone's "eyeball test" as well.

I took a "turn-key" package class that included having the photos taken by the instructor. A few weeks ago I got my application kicked back because the photos were "too grainy." I suppose that each of my classmates may well have theirs kicked back as well since we did them all using the same camera and set up. I ended up running over to Walgreens and having them take the pictures and then running them over to DPS in Austin.

My fear is that this has put me at the bottom of the pile and having the clock restart again! :grumble
CCL Class: 1 March 08
Dropped off App to DPS: 10 March 08
Pin recieved: 2 May 08
Status: Application Complete! Awaiting Plastic after 122 Days

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”