Looking for a seat, front row, center, please!!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
thebz
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for a seat, front row, center, please!!

Post by thebz »

Hi everyone, scooch over and let a girl sit for a spell. Looks like a likely place to hang while the Great State of Texas, checks me out... :txflag:

Class taken 3/30/08
Package mailed 4/1/08

Now I sit me down
to wait. I hope the State finds
my past up to snuff.

I have enjoyed "lurking" while I was waiting to take my course. I have learned alot from y'all. Now I hope to join in on the fun.

The BZ

Lobo73
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for a seat, front row, center, please!!

Post by Lobo73 »

Hopefully, in the next couple of days, my plastic comes and as you can see by my timeline, my chair has a nice indentation from the length of time I've been sitting in it. You're more than welcome to it. God speed to those left in here and God speed to the USPO.
Before God I swear this creed: my pistol and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

kman458

Post by kman458 »

thebz wrote:Hi everyone, scooch over and let a girl sit for a spell. Looks like a likely place to hang while the Great State of Texas, checks me out... :txflag:

Class taken 3/30/08
Package mailed 4/1/08

Now I sit me down
to wait. I hope the State finds
my past up to snuff.

I have enjoyed "lurking" while I was waiting to take my course. I have learned alot from y'all. Now I hope to join in on the fun.

The BZ
Hey move over and don't hog the whole chair. Seems we may be in for a bit of a wait so might as well read the posts and get ready for the wally walk. I have a question though, do we get extra points if we both do it at the same time?

Dub

Post by Dub »

Welcome to the waiting room thebz, just don't get between me and the mailbox please..... :totap: <jk>
Dub

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Mrs. Oldgringo has submitted three (3) sets of fingerprints :rules: so far and is going on 120 days since her initial application was submitted on 17 December 2007 AD. :banghead:

Y'all get comfortable, it may be a long wait. :mad5

Topic author
thebz
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thebz »

Thanks for the welcome.

We have been reading about the horrors or waiting. Seems there is no rhime or reason to the differences in times for some. I wonder if the size of the county lived in has anything to do with it? Oh well, it will be as long as it will be, so I will just be setting myself in for the wait.

Hope Mrs. Oldgrino gets hers soon...

I promise not to stand in front of any mailbox I come across... :angel:

Brenda
S.A. XD 9sc
March 30, 2008 Class Taken
April 1, 2008 Packet Mailed
April 3, 2008 Packet Received by DPS (confirmed)

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”