New shooter Tomorrow

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

jbirds1210
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jbirds1210 »

I hate to toot my own horn DWS......but I did say she was going to be beautiful.....and she definitely is!
There is not a stronger bond outside of the heavens than a big brother and little sister...at least not in my case. I am not going to try turning this into a Dr. Phil board, but the picture of your son and daughter almost made me get a tissue. I would gladly step in front of a train for my baby sister....I am 17 years older than her!! I am stocking ammo for the first date :grin:
Just remember the lines to the first boyfriend(and I am not taking credit for coming up with them)....."I do not mind going back to prison"

Jason
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

JB3
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JB3 »

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.She looks very healthy,and thats a real blessing. Best wishes , john

dpatterson

Post by dpatterson »

That is one beautiful kid!! Only GOD and you and the misses can create something so wonderful!

Congrats again!

Daniel

Topic author
dws1117
Posts in topic: 8

NEXT UPDATE

Post by dws1117 »

Thanks to everyone for you well wishes and prayers. Today has been very good and all those prayers must have reached out to our little Hanna because she is now, as of 8:00pm, in our room being held by her mother and grandparents. There are no more tubes, wires, or needles stuck on or in her. Her breathing is clear and normal. We are all overjoyed.

THANK YOU ALL!

JBIRDS

Her big brother is so excited to have his little sister. From the moment we knew my wife was pregnant our son has been included. He has been to Dr. appointment that involved an ultrasound. He has constantly been told how important it is for him to be a good brother and how we are going to need his help. We have done all we could to include him.

dpatterson

Post by dpatterson »

Thats great news!! Congrats again!

Daniel

John

Post by John »

beautiful baby... Congratulations and wishes of good health to you and your family.
JohnC

ShootingStar

Post by ShootingStar »

dws1117,

I've been so busy that last few days that I didn't know about your baby. It's never too late to pray for someone, which I have already done. May God Bless both of your little ones with good health, a revernece for a wonderful and merciful God, and a love of the parents who bore them.

Tim
A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. A Republic is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision. - Benjamin Franklin

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Congrats. Great looking family. God bless you and your family
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
dws1117
Posts in topic: 8

FINAL UPDATE

Post by dws1117 »

All is well. We are all home now. The baby was released from NICU two days ago. She is healthy and we are happy. Now we begin the adjustment to a new baby in the house.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

Ahhhh, the joys of grandparenthood. When they cry for a bottle at night we sleep right through it knowing they are in excellent hands. Congrats young man & to the lady too. Welcome back to the board also. ;-)
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Good deal "DW"..."Wife Unit" and I are extremely happy for you...Its hard to express the relief we are feeling for you...

Seriously...Now the fun stuff begins my friend...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”