Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
thatguyjosh
Posts in topic: 1

North Dallas area ranges - shotguns?

Post by thatguyjosh »

Hi,

I've purchased my first shotgun and was wondering what ranges in the North Dallas area allow shotguns? Skeet and clay aren't necessary as of right now since I mainly want to get used to the gun itself and the recoil. So just a range that allows me to shoot a shotgun at a standing target. Thanks in advance!

Josh

txinvestigator

Re: North Dallas area ranges - shotguns?

Post by txinvestigator »

thatguyjosh wrote:Hi,

I've purchased my first shotgun and was wondering what ranges in the North Dallas area allow shotguns? Skeet and clay aren't necessary as of right now since I mainly want to get used to the gun itself and the recoil. So just a range that allows me to shoot a shotgun at a standing target. Thanks in advance!

Josh
Come down the DFW Gun Range. 1607 W Mockingbird. We only have indoor stationary targets, but you can shoot it here.
*CHL Instructor*

"Speed is Fine, but accuracy is final"- Bill Jordan

Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

Arock

Post by Arock »

Garland Public Shooting Range has provision for shooting shotgun at either thrown clay targets OR, on the far side of the pistol range, at stationary targets with a shotgun (with birdshot, buckshot or slugs).
We remember the Alamo because against long odds we were forced give up one building.
Mexico remembers Texas.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”