Off-topic but please don't delete...

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Marshal »

Benelli Nova

A fantastic shotgun. I bought mine a couple of years ago, and have put through it the most rounds I have ever shot a shotgun with.
Not one malfunction

It still looks brand new, and those that shoot it, usually want to use it ever time we go to the range.

Benelli also makes combat weapons for the military, and several police depts have gone with the Nova as an issue weapon.

But then, I use it for dove and trap shooting. :grin:
I know of 2 other serious duck hunters that use the Nova as their first-choice gun.

QuackAddict
Posts in topic: 1

Post by QuackAddict »

Have a Nova as one of my backup shotguns, you know the one I give MY BIL when we go duck hunting. I just know he's gonna drop it in the mud, or somehow find a way to bang, bump or dent it. No worries for me, it's like that Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going..... The Nova'll do you right, and soon you'll wanna check out a Benelli SBE II., my favorite waterfowling gun, the Ferarri of duck guns.

Topic author
Snake Doctor
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Snake Doctor »

QuackAddict wrote:Have a Nova as one of my backup shotguns, you know the one I give MY BIL when we go duck hunting. I just know he's gonna drop it in the mud, or somehow find a way to bang, bump or dent it. No worries for me, it's like that Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going..... The Nova'll do you right, and soon you'll wanna check out a Benelli SBE II., my favorite waterfowling gun, the Ferarri of duck guns.
Haha, I own a Super Black Eagle II and a M2. You're right, they're great!
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”