Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by Grayling813 »

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
George Orwell, “1984”

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Paladin »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:43 am
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
George Orwell, “1984”
Pretty much sums up the objective of Big Tech(Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Post by crazy2medic »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:26 am
Grayling813 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:43 am
George Orwell, “1984”
Pretty much sums up the objective of Big Tech(Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
George Orwell missed it by 36yrs!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/local ... 232076001/

Three men in California arrested for vandalizing a Black Lives Matter banner in someones front yard who also set up a video camera hoping some one would vandalize it.

Meanwhile in the rest of California it is open season on statures of anyone, but maybe except Lenin, Marx and Fidel.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... re-during/

11 year old boy helped start a fire during protests.

Interviewed on Fox.

Turns out he is Drew Cary’s son.

Now no more Price is Right for me!

Who lets their 11 year old son riot?

Sorry 2017.

Dave2
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Dave2 »

Ruark wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 pm No doubt, the driver will very likely be arrested for assault with a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident, etc. etc.
Didn’t look very accidental to me.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

Who else sees a ride in coronavirus and thinks it could be because thousands of protesters marching in the streets? Houston had an estimated 60,000 protesters and now Houston has a rise in cases, I read Houston could be the highest amount in cities in the coming months.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 52

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

striker55 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:50 am Who else sees a ride in coronavirus and thinks it could be because thousands of protesters marching in the streets? Houston had an estimated 60,000 protesters and now Houston has a rise in cases, I read Houston could be the highest amount in cities in the coming months.
I am sure the protesters will begin to be diagnosed with Kung Flu but much of the increase has to do with increased testing. Notice the death rates have dropped dramatically.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Man dressed in flesh colored costume with a wig and makeup attempts to attack Andrea Mitchel during interview with US Representative (D DC) Eleanor Holmes Norton.

I was very impressed with the situational awareness of the security guard and how he quickly removed the attacker from the area.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

VIDEO: Young Venezuelan Woman Warns America Where Destroying Statues Leads
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/b ... ds-n564632

Rafe
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Rafe »

Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome, June 24, 2020:
Hawk Newsome wrote: ...This country is built upon violence. What was the American Revolution, what's our diplomacy across the globe? We go in and we blow up countries and we replace their leaders with leaders who we like. So for any American to accuse us of being violent is extremely hypocritical.

...If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking...figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-liv ... own-system
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

Rafe wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:39 pm Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome, June 24, 2020:
Hawk Newsome wrote: ...This country is built upon violence. What was the American Revolution, what's our diplomacy across the globe? We go in and we blow up countries and we replace their leaders with leaders who we like. So for any American to accuse us of being violent is extremely hypocritical.

...If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking...figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation.
And ammo is hard to get!

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

striker55 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:08 pm
Rafe wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:39 pm Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome, June 24, 2020:

And ammo is hard to get!
The right bought about a trillion rounds of ammo before the left decided to be armed.....and we bought it cheap!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... ence-boom/

Incessant fireworks keeping Minneapolis on edge, terrifying pets.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:26 pm https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... ence-boom/

Incessant fireworks keeping Minneapolis on edge, terrifying pets.
Pertinent as explanation for the fireworks?
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -fireworks
The real eye-opener is from a Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.
Nah, they are not that dumb. “They” being the ones funding this not the hipster minions. For one, “white, suburban neighborhoods” are filled with not just white but people of all races and backgrounds, so that wouldn’t go well politically. And two, “those” neighborhoods are filled with well armed and trained inhabitants, many in LE, Military etc. who would undoubtfully greet their commie butts with lead, unless of course they plan on attacking the gun free lib tard neighborhoods in the gun free lib tard cities and States.

My prediction, I feel this lawlessness while cool to some libs now will become very pesky pretty soon. Too troublesome once they see that they are actually the soft targets of monster they’ve created. If these thugs push the envelope that far, we, the silent majority, along with our LE and Military brethren will send them to school.

Return to “Off-Topic”