Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by Paladin »

More Bricks Appear In Advance Of Monday Demonstrations

Videos include a white guy paying a minority... and a black guy chasing the white who broke out windows at an Autozone.

This chaos has been paid for... the only question is where is the money coming from?
Last edited by Paladin on Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

JakeTheSnake
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JakeTheSnake »

I was watching a YouTube channel of the riots in Minnesota, the cameraman had sat the camera on the ground, but the reporters audio was still on. A man walked up to the reporter and started a conversation. The man was telling the reporter that he was an “activist” and had got into town two days prior. So, there are paid “activists” who travel to other cities. Who pays them to do this?

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

SigM4
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SigM4 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:15 pm MSNBC top, Brad Pitt movie World War Z movie below.

Could be fake. Who knows anymore.
Just FYI this is indeed a fake video posted on YT, even says so in the comments. Not that I doubt the MSNBC might try yo do as much.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:43 pm More Bricks Appear In Advance Of Monday Demonstrations

Videos include a white guy paying a minority... and a black guy chasing the white who broke out windows at an Autozone.

This chaos has been paid for... the only question is where is the money coming from?
Soros and the Leftist America hating terrorists.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

Attacking Firefighters too those scumbags.

“ Some rioters have thrown projectiles at fire crews, smashed apparatus windows, and tossed firecrackers under fire trucks while firefighters work”

https://www.firerescue1.com/firefighter ... cSHVXhNTC/

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/31/86642827 ... u-k-canada

Thousands protest globally all the way to New Zealand.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Grayling813 »

Polk County Florida Sheriff warns rioters: Don't Take This into Neighborhoods. People Own Guns Here.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... a-n2569850
Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.
“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

Here I almost paid Art a compliment in an earlier post.

Art Acevedo tells Trump to keep his mouth shut.

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 18

Post by eyedoc »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Here I almost paid Art a compliment in an earlier post.

What a blabbering hypocrite. Where was his outrage over the cold blooded killing of Regina Nicolas and Dennis Tuttle and their dog no less?

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Post by crazy2medic »

chamberc wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:18 am
crazy2medic wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:15 am I work armed security in downtown Ft Worth, it's been all quiet, wonder if Ft Worth P.D. reputation for shooting people has put damper on the rioting in Ft Worth!
They used tear gas in Ft. Worth last night.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local ... 5e84a5a2e6
Just heard about this a little while ago, both places are within easy walking distance of my post!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Rafe
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:08 pm Here I almost paid Art a compliment in an earlier post.

To me, it seems everything Acevedo has done in the last 96 hours has positively screamed: "I have political ambitions beyond this police gig, and I see this as my opportunity to make a huge PR push, get on as many cameras as I can, and to get all the far-left liberal grassroot support I can. After this is over, watch for me to be, more blatantly than ever before, "candidate Acevedo" rather than "chief Acevedo."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Ruark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Ruark »

This "celebrity coroner" Dr. Baden, reported in his independent autopsy that Floyd died from "asphyxia due to neck and back compression." But he also states that there is no evidence of the compression, because it disappears once the pressure is released. So if there's no evidence, how does he verify his conclusion? Also, he makes no mention of either the fentanyl and meth the county found in Floyd's system or the multiple heart conditions. I wonder what approach Chauvin's lawyer will take....
-Ruark

Ruark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Ruark »

Acevedo: ‘We will march as a department with everybody in this community. I will march until I can’t stand no more,’ said Art Acevedo. ‘[Houston] is a city where blacks and whites and browns and legal and illegal all get together, because we judge each other by the content of our hearts’
...draw your own conclusions...
acevedo.JPG
-Ruark

Return to “Off-Topic”