Nobody but Lina Hidalgo

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Terryr21
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Nobody but Lina Hidalgo

Post by Terryr21 »

Rafe wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:13 am
Terryr21 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:32 am I loved how Abbott pretty much implied that Lina Hidalgo can now go pound sound. Made my day.
LOLOLOL :lol:

Terryr21
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Terryr21 »

I also read somewhere that here in Dallas County, Judge Clay Jenkins was a little miffed with Gov. Abbott. Sorry your honor but there's plenty of sand for you to pound.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Rafe »

KTRK News wrote: Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo signed a new stay-at-home order Saturday, just two days after the statewide stay-at-home order expired Thursday April 30. Hidalgo announced that non-essential Harris County businesses and others that were not reopened by Gov. Greg Abbott's order are to remain closed through May 20.
https://abc13.com/business/harris-co-ju ... r/6145227/

Dora the Explorer can't override the Governor's direct orders, but she can still look to control everybody else in Harris County.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 17

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... ng-orders/

Harris County wants citizens to snitch on businesses.

iratollah
Posts in topic: 1

Post by iratollah »

Snitches get … glitches? Facebook post exposed 900 Missouri lockdown tipsters
We're well on our way to becoming snitch nation.
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... -tipsters/

"What do you do if your neighbor has 15-20 people over and it’s in violation of stay-at-home orders? A JustTheNews.com survey found that 36% of voters would report their neighbors to the police. Forty-three percent (43%) would not. …
There is a huge partisan difference. By a 44% to 31% margin, a plurality of Democrats would turn their neighbors in. By a 60% to 25% margin, Republicans would not. Independents are evenly divided."
it's socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time.
L'Olam Lo - Never Again

Rafe
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:15 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... ng-orders/

Harris County wants citizens to snitch on businesses.
And...the link in the KPRC article is incorrect. No surprise; it's from KPRC "news."

Those wanting to rat-out their local businesses need to use Lina Hidalgo's top-of-the-line technology (otherwise known as the commercial website JotForm): https://form.jotform.com/201244433797154. The submission form is anonymous; no need to ever fess-up that you're the snitch trying to cause your local business extra trouble in the form of a $1,000 fine and potential jail time. The county will never try to contact you about the 28 different complaints you gleefully enter. My bet is that I could use a VPN to come in from an IP address in Germany and still be able to post a complaint.

The site says that if you have any questions, you can email stayathome@cjo.hctx.net. (Interestingly, there is no website at hctx.net and the .gov top level domain name is the one reserved for official governmental entities...as in harriscountytx.gov and houstontx.gov).

Yeah. This is a great idea. My bet is that Lina Hildago's SnitchLine will be busy, and that over half the reports will be due to simple malice, not public safety. They'll be a neighborhood clutch that has a standing beef with the nail salon down the street, or people who have it in for the neighborhood bar and wants to put it out of business.

Way to go, Hidalgo! Good job! Let's see if we can't find a way to get neighbors to turn on neighbors during this time where we're facing the most dire economic situation since the Great Depression. :grumble
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Y’all heard what happened to de Blasio’s tip line. Expect it again.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

DevilDawg
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DevilDawg »

Complaint: Tyranny
Offender: Harris County
Address: 1001 Preston St
Houston, TX 77002

File as often and you deem fit. This has already forced them to refine a new link once.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

If you were on the fence about who to vote for in Houston, please closely look at the attachments.
Attachments
7AC8F3EE-BE79-495A-BF2E-CFFA91E01279.jpeg
6C6B3D83-FD42-4106-ADBC-4283E72B9EC0.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/l ... n-houston/

Lina makes national news. Citizen Free Press, ok not MSM.

The Dem DA said she was looking into the election. There was voter suppression in Red areas on Election Day. Long lines etc. “ my hand cramped I can’t sign any ballots”

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Lina Hildago has endorsed Shelia Jackson Lee for Houston Mayor.

Should this be under a prayer request or here. It was hard to decide.

Mayor Silvester Turner will run for Shelia’s spot in Congress as he is term limited.

Mel

Post by Mel »

philip964 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:19 pm If you were on the fence about who to vote for in Houston, please closely look at the attachments.
I remember "Hanoi Jane" She's the TRAITOR during wartime that got several of our troops beaten and killed and was never prosecuted!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/harri ... depression

Judge Lina Hidalgo taking a leave of office to get treatment for clinical depression.

I personally wish her the best with her treatment and will say a prayer for her recovery.

gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

She went out of state for treatment. Do you think her county insurance is going to pay for that? My guess is that she's about to get indicted and is seeking treatment somewhere that will throw up road blocks to her extradition. They'll make a big show out of it.
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

32 year old snowflake....or maybe just a flake.

Return to “Off-Topic”