Shooter Reported at Irving Texas middle school

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Shooter Reported at Irving Texas middle school

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Irvin ... 71251.html

Irving's Austin Middle School to Reopen Thursday After Parent Reports Armed Man

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shooter Reported at Irving Texas middle school

Post by C-dub »

Department, said a parent dropping their child off for football practice at about 7 a.m. called 911 after spotting a white man wearing a camouflage vest get out of a maroon Ford F-150 pickup truck in the school parking lot carrying what appeared to be a long gun and a handgun.

Police rushed to the school, locked down the campus and began a room-by-room search for the man.

About an hour later, a secondary searches were wrapping up, police gave the all clear saying neither the man or the pickup truck have been located.
What do they mean they were unable to locate the truck? I found it! Three of them were walking around it in the video.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

SJW parents? Bet this story dies quietly once the security video shows no one with a rifle.

Reminds me of when UT Arlington was shut down because someone "thought" they saw someone carrying a rifle. Ended up it was a camera tripod carried by a photographer.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Some freak sjw is going to call in a mwag one of these days and an innocent person is going to die. I’m not talking about swatting.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:04 pm SJW parents? Bet this story dies quietly once the security video shows no one with a rifle.

Reminds me of when UT Arlington was shut down because someone "thought" they saw someone carrying a rifle. Ended up it was a camera tripod carried by a photographer.
So does a photographer qualify as an "active shooter"? :biggrinjester:
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Flightmare wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:33 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:04 pm SJW parents? Bet this story dies quietly once the security video shows no one with a rifle.

I bet she saw a white guy in camo and she made up the gun part.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

"rlol" "rlol" :smash:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Yes, but not an "active killer." :mrgreen:

Tylerscott20

Post by Tylerscott20 »

I remember this back in 2015. I was on campus and i think the guy was wearing camp shorts AKA “Army fatigues” :lol:: . There was another incident almost a year later where some guy had a red ryder bb gun hanging out of his backpack on campus.

gtolbert09

Post by gtolbert09 »

Irving pd determined the man was a police officer.

“The armed man was determined to be a law-enforcement officer. Police say the man is part of an outside police agency that was serving a warrant nearby. He had staged his vehicle in the school parking lot.”

https://dfwscanner.net/2019/09/20/updat ... -be-a-cop/
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”