Never received confirmation

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Rolandxman
Posts in topic: 1

Never received confirmation

Post by Rolandxman »

I submitted everything online on December 22, 2015. I never received a confirmation email. Should I be concerned?

AustinAG2005

Re: Never received confirmation

Post by AustinAG2005 »

I submitted everything online the same day as you and received my confirmation on the 28th. You may want to check on it if only for peace of mind.

dpeck77095

Post by dpeck77095 »

I emailed everything on 2/1. Still haven't received an email confirmation. I check their website. It asks me of I want to apply to be an instructor. Nothing else. When I call, the recording says they are too busy to answer phone. Anyone else not getting email confirmation? How do I know if they actually received everything? I tried emailing them, but no reply

wtgib
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wtgib »

I initially submitted just the CHL100 and never received a confirmation. A friend said I should have submitted the Identogo form also, so I resubmitted everything a week later and received an email confirmation 5 minutes later.

aggiejason

Post by aggiejason »

wtgib wrote:I initially submitted just the CHL100 and never received a confirmation. A friend said I should have submitted the Identogo form also, so I resubmitted everything a week later and received an email confirmation 5 minutes later.
Which Identogo form did you submit? When I got printed, they didn't give me anything. All I had was what I printed out at home and took in.

aggiejason

Post by aggiejason »

Just check on the Identogo website and it says prints were processed and delivered to agency. I never got an email confirmation either. It's been a little more than a week since everything was submitted.

wtgib

Post by wtgib »

aggiejason wrote:
wtgib wrote:I initially submitted just the CHL100 and never received a confirmation. A friend said I should have submitted the Identogo form also, so I resubmitted everything a week later and received an email confirmation 5 minutes later.
Which Identogo form did you submit? When I got printed, they didn't give me anything. All I had was what I printed out at home and took in.
I sent the FAST form, the reservation printout, and my reciept showing I paid my 10 dollars.

cmac

Post by cmac »

If you didn't receive confirmation, you should probably submit again. I submitted everything 12/20 and didn't receive confirmation. Everytime I called to confirm no one could tell me anything. 30 days later, they still didn't know, but told me I should have received an email. I would resubmit, if it were me. Cost me 30 days.....

mardad

Post by mardad »

Hello All.
My timeline:
12/30/15: received online application confirmatio(with bar code)
01/08/16: fingerprint with confirmation submitted by FAST to DPS
01/30/16 completed CHL100
02/05/16: sent CHL100 by secure e-mail.
I still have not received confirmation and can't get status of app. from RSD
I would re-submit , but they warn not to do this.
Feedback is appreciated.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”