"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

RaWTexanLTC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by RaWTexanLTC »

CHL Class 12-9-15
Submitted CHL-100 and supporting docs 12-14
Fingerprints 12-14
Confirmation Letter 12-16

Called today, about 9am, got a really nice lady on the phone who looked up my DL#, came back in just a moment and stated my account was completed and sent to print yesterday. Website was same this am, changed about 10minutes after the call...WOOHOO!!!

Looking forward to my Wally Walk!

:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :hurry: :hurry: :fire :fire

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

RaWTexanLTC wrote:CHL Class 12-9-15
Submitted CHL-100 and supporting docs 12-14
Fingerprints 12-14
Confirmation Letter 12-16

Called today, about 9am, got a really nice lady on the phone who looked up my DL#, came back in just a moment and stated my account was completed and sent to print yesterday. Website was same this am, changed about 10minutes after the call...WOOHOO!!!

Looking forward to my Wally Walk!

:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :hurry: :hurry: :fire :fire

Congratulations!
Stay safe..
:txflag:
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

molon_labe_86
Posts in topic: 11

Post by molon_labe_86 »

Well at the 40 day mark maybe 2 or three more weeks I'm hoping!!! :shock:

Twist
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Twist »

GlassG19 wrote:
Twist wrote:Class taken on 12/12

Online application completed 12/13

Fingerprints submitted 12/16

Website change today, 2/9

Congrats Twist!
:fire :txflag:
Stay safe.

Thanks!

landy007
Posts in topic: 6

Post by landy007 »

I'm just waiting on the mail guys, my website changed on Saturday and I hope I'm getting my plastic today :fire

sweatmachine
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sweatmachine »

landy007 wrote:I'm just waiting on the mail guys, my website changed on Saturday and I hope I'm getting my plastic today :fire
Provide timeline info please.

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Completed Timeline;

Took the class in November
Did online app December 15th and also uploaded .pdf scan of CHL-100 form
Print scan done on December 17th at local IdenttoGo/MorphoTrust (their website confirmed prints delivered to DPS on 19th)
I got an email from RSD verifying receipt of my online app. Got a 2nd email verifying upload of my CHL-100. Both on 16th.
Website change on Saturday, February 6th.
Plastic in PO Box Tuesday, February 9th.

So, 52 days from completion of submissions to RSD (fingerprints, Dec. 19th) to plastic in hand.
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

88mack
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 88mack »

Finally made it through to the call center this morning. Filed all paperwork December 29 and they have recieved, but said they are still working on applications from mid December and it will still be a minimum of 3 weeks. Time is now moving even slower!

berkleemuir
Posts in topic: 15

Post by berkleemuir »

GlassG19 wrote:
KC80 wrote:
berkleemuir wrote:Sigh, here is my timeline:
Dec. 12: CHL class
Dec. 16: Fingerprints, supporting documents sent.

No confirmation email as of now. Sigh, I have a feeling is going to be a looooooong 60 days... :???:
How did you send documents, snail mail or email? If snail then you won't get a confirmation.

Hey berkleemuir! You still hanging in there? I know you are right before me & it's been a month now. Any knew news?
Aaaabsolutely freaking not. I just found out like last week (I forgot to post an update) that they needed a verification of employment from me, AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO SAY ANYTHING! I sent w photocopy of my badge thinking that would be enough, but of course not. I was told nothing had been started, processed...nada. I'm still in phase negative one. How about you?!

berkleemuir

Post by berkleemuir »

Freedommachine wrote:
GlassG19 wrote:
KC80 wrote:

No confirmation email as of now. Sigh, I have a feeling is going to be a looooooong 60 days... :???:
How did you send documents, snail mail or email? If snail then you won't get a confirmation.

Hey berkleemuir! You still hanging in there? I know you are right before me & it's been a month now. Any knew news?
You guys should be coming up pretty soon. I'm about a week before Glass and mine was just issued
Oh no, not me. My aunt took the class with me, and she just got hers yesterday. Mine hasn't even been stated because no one bothered to tell me they needed a verification of employment. I'm $&@!?*#^ irritated.
1143, I stand corrected. I was waiting on a call back when I had checked this. All they are waiting on is someone to enter my VOE, and I'll be in the print stage!
Last edited by berkleemuir on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

berkleemuir

Post by berkleemuir »

GlassG19 wrote:
KC80 wrote:
Dec. 18: Confirmation receipt
Jan. 22: Called for update, told they needed a VOE. Letter not sent for missing documents.
Feb. 9: Sent VOE via TXDPS website.
Feb. 10: All information has been received, background completed. Just waiting for the VOE to be entered, and I will be in the print stage.

Havensdad
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Havensdad »

GRRRR!!

I filed a renewal November 27th.

No change on Website, cannot get through to talk to anyone because of "high call volume."

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

berkleemuir wrote:
GlassG19 wrote:
KC80 wrote:

Aaaabsolutely freaking not. I just found out like last week (I forgot to post an update) that they needed a verification of employment from me, AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO SAY ANYTHING! I sent w photocopy of my badge thinking that would be enough, but of course not. I was told nothing had been started, processed...nada. I'm still in phase negative one. How about you?!
Is this verification of employment something specific to you? I just listed my employment info on the app with no issue.
:seeya:

Biggjimm
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Biggjimm »

Well my fellow LTC'ers, just got my plastic today so I'm going on a walk about.

Time line
Submitted everything together
on 12/11/15
Confirmation on 12/14/15
Plastic in hand on 2/10/16
58 day wait. Not bad.
Good luck to the rest of you all.

hummelaaron
Posts in topic: 9

Post by hummelaaron »

if and when did website change for you ? biggjimm