Buffalo WW disregards 2A?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jrs_diesel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Buffalo WW disregards 2A?

Post by jrs_diesel »

Definitely photo shopped, a novice attempt at best. If you look closely you can see where the cut and paste overlaps the actual frame of the door. Plus the viewing angle is square on as if it were at eye level, instead of looking downward as seen by the photographers reflection in the glass.

I find the wings fairly tasty, especially when coupled with a good brew and a ball game.
J.R.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Also, the font above the door handle is not the same as below the handle, AND the top text is not in correct perspective to the door either, which means that somebody originally photoshopped the image to say one thing, and then somebody later added the opaque panel and lower text below to "repurpose" the original "repurpose" of the image.

Does your head hurt yet?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
WildBill wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
G.A. Heath wrote:The bottom of the door (Below the silver bar) looks photo-shopped. I call this photo as fake.
TOTALLY photoshopped. :roll:

Yep no reflection in the lower portion and the edge of the sign is extended past the frame.
It's not even on the same perspective plane.
How can you guys be talking Photoshop when we're talking wings? :shock:
Easy.... it's BWW, not real wings. :mrgreen:
:iagree: +1
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

16Adams

Post by 16Adams »

We seldom eat out so its a non- issue most of the time. One thing I love almost as much as guns is smoking/grilling meat and all the things you can cook. Tonight instead of being beat on the head with an 06 or 07 tonight is chipotle pork, smoked brisket quesadilla's. Don't be afraid to inform the management that you appreciate their right to forbid, but they should also appreciate your right to give them zero of your dollars. Zero

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Post by mojo84 »

Are you guys sure it's photoshopped? I need some proof. Where's the video with sound and independent report?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

hounddog
Posts in topic: 2

Post by hounddog »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don't get to pick and choose which parts of the Constitution you honor and which ones you don't. There was a time when that place would be a pile of ashes smoking on the ground for statements like that. Those idiot liberals started yelling about enough is enough, well you're dadburn right it is, and we need to quit playing around with them. Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, Ronald Reagan, or John Wayne wouldn't have put up with their crap this long. That PC crap is way over due to be drop kicked out of here. Sorry but when I saw that sign, I wanted to knock fire from someone, and I'm not a violent person. :mad5
Larry D. Price

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

hounddog wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don't get to pick and choose which parts of the Constitution you honor and which ones you don't. There was a time when that place would be a pile of ashes smoking on the ground for statements like that. Those idiot liberals started yelling about enough is enough, well you're dadburn right it is, and we need to quit playing around with them. Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, Ronald Reagan, or John Wayne wouldn't have put up with their crap this long. That PC crap is way over due to be drop kicked out of here. Sorry but when I saw that sign, I wanted to knock fire from someone, and I'm not a violent person. :mad5
A stiff drink and cold shower may be in order. It was a fake. It is obviously a photoshopped photo.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

Well, I guess everyone can have a good laugh on me. Sorry, I took it to heart and it got my blood boiling. Next time I hope someone will say April Fools or Astalaweegee or something. You have to take me with a pound of salt, not a grain. Thanks for giving me the heads up. :banghead:
Larry D. Price

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

hounddog wrote:Well, I guess everyone can have a good laugh on me. Sorry, I took it to heart and it got my blood boiling. Next time I hope someone will say April Fools or Astalaweegee or something. You have to take me with a pound of salt, not a grain. Thanks for giving me the heads up. :banghead:

We've all done it. Don't feel bad. :cheers2:

RW19

Post by RW19 »

Yall can dog BWW all you want but I'm a fan of their wings and love to enjoy a good beer while in there. I also refuse to carry my gun in a place even if I'm only having one or two. A place that serves as much alcohol as they do, probably should post something like a gun busters just to discourage the lesser informed.

Also, I believe that many stores that post non compliant signs, do so intentionally. Surely not all, but there are probably many that do just to appease both sides. And that's how I consider it every time I see a non compliant sign.

Just my $.02

steveincowtown
Banned

Post by steveincowtown »

To those claiming this was photoshopped, I saw the same sign at the Fort Worth BBW....

The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

steveincowtown wrote:To those claiming this was photoshopped, I saw the same sign at the Fort Worth BBW....

I suspect this is the sign you saw. I have seen this sign at every BWW I've been to.

If you actually saw the sign posted originally in this link, I'd be very very surprised as I can't imagine a company posting a sign on their business that comes out and says what the op suggests.

Ron7624

Post by Ron7624 »

Yeah I call bull on this pix as well. It looks like a mundane photoshop attempt at stirring the pot.
I am referring to the original pix that started this topic.
Last edited by Ron7624 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rotor

Post by rotor »

All depends on if a company owned store or local owned store.

Check out

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/

WildBill
Posts in topic: 4

Post by WildBill »

mojo84 wrote:
steveincowtown wrote:To those claiming this was photoshopped, I saw the same sign at the Fort Worth BBW....

I suspect this is the sign you saw. I have seen this sign at every BWW I've been to.

If you actually saw the sign posted originally in this link, I'd be very very surprised as I can't imagine a company posting a sign on their business that comes out and says what the op suggests.
:iagree: I was wondering why the sign said BWW of Morristown if the restaurant was in DFW Texas.

Morristown is in Tennessee. Maybe that is why Elvis is in the picture.
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”