"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by KC80 »

My wife just text me and my LTC was in the mail! :thewave :txflag: :mrgreen:
:seeya:

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

KC80 wrote:My wife just text me and my LTC was in the mail! :thewave :txflag: :mrgreen:
:anamatedbanana Congrats again KC80!
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

KC80

Post by KC80 »

Thanks, hope you get your's soon.

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

KC80 wrote:My wife just text me and my LTC was in the mail! :thewave :txflag: :mrgreen:
Congrats, but I have this deep desire to not like you right now. Only because you have yours and I do not :drool: :waiting:
:tiphat:

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

zimmerdesignz wrote:
Congrats, but I have this deep desire to not like you right now. Only because you have yours and I do not :drool: :waiting:

:iagree: :thumbs2:
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

KC80 wrote:Thanks, hope you get your's soon.

Thanks me 2! Enjoy it.

KC80

Post by KC80 »

zimmerdesignz wrote:
I completely understand, you guys will have yours soon. I have waited on this for a very long time. Years and years on top of of my 60 day wait.

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

KC80 wrote:
zimmerdesignz wrote:
I completely understand, you guys will have yours soon. I have waited on this for a very long time. Years and years on top of of my 60 day wait.

No argument there, you won that one. :lol::

jpbaney
Posts in topic: 7

Post by jpbaney »

Congrats!

I was so excited that I went and bought a new gen 4 g27 and ordered a iwb from SteathgearUSA.

Good luck! Enjoy your first Wally walk!

KC80

Post by KC80 »

jpbaney wrote:
Congrats!

I was so excited that I went and bought a new gen 4 g27 and ordered a iwb from SteathgearUSA.

Good luck! Enjoy your first Wally walk!

elroffe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by elroffe »

Hey guys this is my first post here and I guess I should say also my last :lol:

My plastic came in the mail yesterday so I figured I would post my timeline for those that are anxiously awaiting theirs. I was able to find a ton of info on here for people who submitted all of their documents online, but hardly any for people who went the mail route like myself. Had I found this forum first I probably would've uploaded everything to shorten my wait period. To make note, I also have zero criminal history.

Here's my complete timeline:

Class/CHL-100: 11/18/2015
App Submitted Online: 11/19/2015
Fingerprinting: 11/23/2015
Documents Overnighted: 11/23/2015
Website Change: 01/12/2016
Card in hand: 01/14/2016

Thanks for all who posted timelines. Hopefully this will be helpful for others :txflag:

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

elroffe wrote:Hey guys this is my first post here and I guess I should say also my last :lol:

My plastic came in the mail yesterday so I figured I would post my timeline for those that are anxiously awaiting theirs. I was able to find a ton of info on here for people who submitted all of their documents online, but hardly any for people who went the mail route like myself. Had I found this forum first I probably would've uploaded everything to shorten my wait period. To make note, I also have zero criminal history.

Here's my complete timeline:

Class/CHL-100: 11/18/2015
App Submitted Online: 11/19/2015
Fingerprinting: 11/23/2015
Documents Overnighted: 11/23/2015
Website Change: 01/12/2016
Card in hand: 01/14/2016

Thanks for all who posted timelines. Hopefully this will be helpful for others :txflag:
:cheers2:

mike6219
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mike6219 »

mike6219 wrote:
GlassG19 wrote:
nutsy4sure wrote:HaHa, glad I found this board. I'm on day 49 since I got the confirmation they received my supporting documents. Like so many here, a 25 year old misdemeanor arrest has clogged up the process. Sent my wife's a week after mine and she received her plastic two weeks ago. I called last week and the woman actually said " background checks take longer for criminals"! They obviously don't do anything when they get the application and $ because I actually sent that in over 120 days ago. Anyway, this board has eased my mind because I now know I'm not alone. It WILL get here, eventually.

I seem to be in the same boat. I had a misdemeanor around 10 years ago and it appears to hanging up my application. When I talked to a rather unhelpful person a few days ago, she told me that it could take up to 60 days from the date they started my background check. (Which was Dec. 14th).

I guess I will continue reading this forum and stalking the DPS website until I see something change.

Good luck to ya!
Good news! Day 57, I called DPS and they said that it's off to be printed. Should get it in a week or so.
So, now to go holster shopping...

HDGator
Posts in topic: 14

Post by HDGator »

Congrats to the latest batch of plastic receivers. :hurry: :hurry: :thewave

Thank you for getting off the list to make room for me. :totap: lol...
I keep checking but no change yet.. :banghead: :banghead:

I guess I just need to be patient..

Impatiently, but patiently waiting...

Freedommachine
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Freedommachine »

HDGator wrote:Congrats to the latest batch of plastic receivers. :hurry: :hurry: :thewave

Thank you for getting off the list to make room for me. :totap: lol...
I keep checking but no change yet.. :banghead: :banghead:

I guess I just need to be patient..

Impatiently, but patiently waiting...
Same here lol, I've seen some who got the confirmation December 1st and now I'm really getting excited since my confirmation was Dec. 7 :clapping:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”