"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Teazur
Posts in topic: 3

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by Teazur »

Application 12/17/15
Class 12/17/15
Email confirmation of receipt 12/18/15
Fingerprints 12/23/15

Come on License!!!!

Website Changed!!!
How long is the wait usually from now?
Last edited by Teazur on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

53 days :skep:
:seeya:

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

Fingerprint question. Anyone log back on to Identgo Morphotrust after your fingerprints are taken. The next day it said I was processed and information sent to my agency. Are they normally that fast and the state is just that slow?
:tiphat:

twjones
Posts in topic: 17

Post by twjones »

zimmerdesignz wrote:Fingerprint question. Anyone log back on to Identgo Morphotrust after your fingerprints are taken. The next day it said I was processed and information sent to my agency. Are they normally that fast and the state is just that slow?
Yes.

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

KC80 wrote:53 days :skep:
Have you called them lately?
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

Oh,, I forgot that (53days) just means that you're at the very end of your wait..you'll see,,,
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

KC80

Post by KC80 »

GlassG19 wrote:

Oh,, I forgot that (53days) just means that you're at the very end of your wait..you'll see,,,
I have not called again, they told me that once something in your background is found it can extend the process up to 180 days. Then gave me the "about 30 days out line". Just wait is what he told me to do and everything looked to be moving along fine. I'll be here :yawn

landy007
Posts in topic: 6

Post by landy007 »

Application 12/14/15
Class 12/14/15
Email confirmation of receipt 12/16/15
Fingerprints 12/22/15

Now I'm just waiting and waiting :totap:

jasonw3

Post by jasonw3 »

I don't understand why people are just posting their submission dates when they've neither received their license nor encountered something noteworthy or unexpected. DPS has provided a general processing timeframe, so saying you took the class on Dec 1 and submitted your fingerprints yesterday just wastes everyone's time.

Once you have some kind of response (website change, license in hand, unexpected delay) then feel free to provide updates.

Breny414
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Breny414 »

jasonw3 wrote:I don't understand why people are just posting their submission dates when they've neither received their license nor encountered something noteworthy or unexpected. DPS has provided a general processing timeframe, so saying you took the class on Dec 1 and submitted your fingerprints yesterday just wastes everyone's time.

Once you have some kind of response (website change, license in hand, unexpected delay) then feel free to provide updates.
This "waiting room" is for folks lamenting their wait and giving their timeline. :rules:

KC80

Post by KC80 »

:iagree:

jasonw3

Post by jasonw3 »

Breny414 wrote: This "waiting room" is for folks lamenting their wait and giving their timeline. :rules:
Sure we all want our applications processed yesterday. What people really want to know is how long the process is taking at the current moment and what problems people may have encountered, which can really only be measured when DPS provides some type of response. That's when a timeline matters. If you submitted everything a week ago and haven't received your license yet or other communication from DPS, posting a timeline provides very little value to others. :banghead:

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

jasonw3 wrote:
Breny414 wrote: This "waiting room" is for folks lamenting their wait and giving their timeline. :rules:
Sure we all want our applications processed yesterday. What people really want to know is how long the process is taking at the current moment and what problems people may have encountered, which can really only be measured when DPS provides some type of response. That's when a timeline matters. If you submitted everything a week ago and haven't received your license yet or other communication from DPS, posting a timeline provides very little value to others. :banghead:
You have made 2 posts to the forum since joining and both to complain. EPIC!! :thumbs2:
:tiphat:

Breny414
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Breny414 »

jasonw3 wrote:
Read the thread and you will see how long it takes. You will also see folks update their posts as they get more information. For most of us, the Waiting Room is our first stop on this forum, and a timeline is our first post. Why you want to establish the rules of the thread in your first post is a bit unusual. :shock:

Welcome to the forum!

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

Breny414 wrote:
jasonw3 wrote:I don't understand why people are just posting their submission dates when they've neither received their license nor encountered something noteworthy or unexpected. DPS has provided a general processing timeframe, so saying you took the class on Dec 1 and submitted your fingerprints yesterday just wastes everyone's time.

This "waiting room" is for folks lamenting their wait and giving their timeline. :rules:

:iagree:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”